GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV
VW GTI MKVI Forum / VW Golf R Forum / VW Golf MKVI Forum / VW GTI Forum - Golfmk6.com



Go Back   VW GTI MKVI Forum / VW Golf R Forum / VW Golf MKVI Forum / VW GTI Forum - Golfmk6.com > Volkswagen GTI / Golf Topics > Member Car Journals


Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 07-11-2014, 10:05 PM   #15
punchagoat
Banned
 
Drives: Dacia Sandero
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: Seaver Residence
Posts: 7,584
Quote:
Originally Posted by GunKata View Post
That like, requires a lot of effort, dude.
Your butthole was too much effort......until I got balls deep.
punchagoat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2014, 10:06 PM   #16
punchagoat
Banned
 
Drives: Dacia Sandero
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: Seaver Residence
Posts: 7,584
Quote:
Originally Posted by maxtdi View Post
That's too much god damn work
Agreed. Did you hear about gymkhana's butthole? Such effort.
punchagoat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2014, 10:12 PM   #17
McQueen77
Banned
 
Drives: "We only make one thing..."
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Not Kentucky
Posts: 8,628
Quote:
Originally Posted by punchagoat View Post
Your butthole was too much effort......until I got balls deep.
See that would not even remotely fly on Bimmerfest.
McQueen77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2014, 10:14 PM   #18
punchagoat
Banned
 
Drives: Dacia Sandero
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: Seaver Residence
Posts: 7,584
Quote:
Originally Posted by McQueen77 View Post
See that would not even remotely fly on Bimmerfest.
My ropes were flying everywhere. Gymkhana is a stage 3 stallion.
punchagoat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2014, 10:56 PM   #19
Zillon
Banned
 
Drives: Dat R53, doe.
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Dat forum, doe.
Posts: 19,234
2nd post updated with recap of trip, you buncha betches.
Zillon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2014, 11:04 PM   #20
Smokey73
Autocross Champion
 
Smokey73's Avatar
 
Drives: 2013 GTI Wolfsburg Edition
Join Date: Oct 2013
Location: Columbus, Ohio
Posts: 99
If you haven't already found it, you should check out Motoring Alliance. It's a great MINI forum.
Smokey73 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2014, 11:18 PM   #21
Zillon
Banned
 
Drives: Dat R53, doe.
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Dat forum, doe.
Posts: 19,234
Quote:
Originally Posted by Smokey73 View Post
If you haven't already found it, you should check out Motoring Alliance. It's a great MINI forum.
Been registered on there since 2007.
Zillon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2014, 11:26 PM   #22
GunKata
MILFn00dzHunter.com
 
GunKata's Avatar
 
Drives: '03 350Z Track, '11 Pcar, '06 Oddy
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Ballsborough, IL
Posts: 60,210
Clicks link for more pics.....


..... gets one additional pic than already posted.





Yeah, I totally posted that to your wall just thinking, "hey dude, check this out - cool right?", and then all of a sudden, shit got REAL.

You also forget my visual inspection trip! LOL...
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by OmniGLH View Post
Everybody knows GunKata > *.*

No GunKata, no care.


Need remote help buying or selling a car?

Chicago Car Network


I can haz 350z racecar?

Gone: 2011 Audi A3 Quattro DSG K04

Also Gone: 2011 GTI Autobahn MT Stage 2 BBK Lots of Mods
GunKata is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2014, 11:29 PM   #23
punchagoat
Banned
 
Drives: Dacia Sandero
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: Seaver Residence
Posts: 7,584
I love you jawwnnn
punchagoat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2014, 11:35 PM   #24
punchagoat
Banned
 
Drives: Dacia Sandero
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: Seaver Residence
Posts: 7,584
I loved meeting Zillon, I even got a ride in the new mini. The car is fucking impressive in person. The brakes are GIGANTIC.
Such fireworks. Very little man ball grabs. So Forza. Wow.
punchagoat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2014, 11:45 PM   #25
GunKata
MILFn00dzHunter.com
 
GunKata's Avatar
 
Drives: '03 350Z Track, '11 Pcar, '06 Oddy
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Ballsborough, IL
Posts: 60,210
lol^

I wish I could have met up with you guys, just too much going on due to the holiday weekend
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by OmniGLH View Post
Everybody knows GunKata > *.*

No GunKata, no care.


Need remote help buying or selling a car?

Chicago Car Network


I can haz 350z racecar?

Gone: 2011 Audi A3 Quattro DSG K04

Also Gone: 2011 GTI Autobahn MT Stage 2 BBK Lots of Mods
GunKata is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2014, 06:15 AM   #26
Smokey73
Autocross Champion
 
Smokey73's Avatar
 
Drives: 2013 GTI Wolfsburg Edition
Join Date: Oct 2013
Location: Columbus, Ohio
Posts: 99
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zillon View Post
Been registered on there since 2007.
I forgot that your wife has a MINI! But I think you are thinking of North America Motoring because Motoring Alliance has only been around since 2010. Regardless, have fun with the GP II! It is a great car and better than the GP I in my opinion (the die hards on MA would disagree because of its lack of a supercharger).
Smokey73 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2014, 07:43 AM   #27
Zillon
Banned
 
Drives: Dat R53, doe.
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Dat forum, doe.
Posts: 19,234
Quote:
Originally Posted by GunKata View Post
Clicks link for more pics.....


..... gets one additional pic than already posted.




Quote:
Originally Posted by GunKata View Post
Yeah, I totally posted that to your wall just thinking, "hey dude, check this out - cool right?", and then all of a sudden, shit got REAL.

You also forget my visual inspection trip! LOL...
Yeah brah. At first I was like...



Then I was like...



Quote:
Originally Posted by punchagoat View Post
I loved meeting Zillon, I even got a ride in the new mini. The car is fucking impressive in person. The brakes are GIGANTIC.
Such fireworks. Very little man ball grabs. So Forza. Wow.
So many fireworks flew that weekend.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GunKata View Post
lol^

I wish I could have met up with you guys, just too much going on due to the holiday weekend
Really wish we could've all docked together for a quick meatup, too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smokey73 View Post
I forgot that your wife has a MINI! But I think you are thinking of North America Motoring because Motoring Alliance has only been around since 2010. Regardless, have fun with the GP II! It is a great car and better than the GP I in my opinion (the die hards on MA would disagree because of its lack of a supercharger).
I love the GP1 too, but I prefer a lot of stuff about the GP2. Both great cars, and yes, you're right; I meant NAM.

I did know about Motoring Alliance, but never had a reason to register on there... but, now that I actually own a Mini, well.
Zillon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2014, 07:58 AM   #28
GTI_likeurmom
GolfMK6 Elite
 
GTI_likeurmom's Avatar
 
Drives: Veyron 16.4
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: woke up in a new Bugatti
Posts: 19,136
Reported for no superior interior pics


Tapatalk wrote this
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by GOBbluth View Post
I cut the tether off. When I get to the pump, I remove the cap and chuck it into the nearest bush, patch of trees, or some sort of wet lands. I pump gas. Then I spend anywhere from 5 to 165 minutes retrieving the cap. I screw it back on and drive away. I'm not letting it dangle against the paint and I don't know any better way.
GTI_likeurmom is offline   Reply With Quote
 
Reply

Tags
arvc approved, dat mini doe, jcw gp, justa cooper, mini cooper, round vent mafia, sell your firstborn, thanks jawnkata

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 10:59 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.