GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

uglybastard's PSSMKLLR GTI owner journal

uglybastard

Autocross Champion
new wheels are on

uglybastard

Autocross Champion
Cobb AP tuner has arrived, is installed and I have tested out the Stage I+ map. This is gonna be a fun process.

Francoleon91

Drag Racing Champion
Cobb AP tuner has arrived, is installed and I have tested out the Stage I+ map. This is gonna be a fun process.

Fyi, if you rev match alot like I do youll notice a weird rev limiter that has something to do with the flatfoot shifting. Maybe cobb fixed it but if not thats what it is, when i first installed it i thought there was something wrong with the tune but theres not.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

uglybastard

Autocross Champion
Fyi, if you rev match alot like I do youll notice a weird rev limiter that has something to do with the flatfoot shifting. Maybe cobb fixed it but if not thats what it is, when i first installed it i thought there was something wrong with the tune but theres not.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

yeah i went and updated to the most recent releases for the tunes. i'll be on lookout for this tho thanks for the heads up.

uglybastard

Autocross Champion
bought a clutch (SB stage 2 daily), engine and trans mounts (BFI stage 1). install by the end of the month.

riceburner

Autocross Champion
dig the wheels man!

Verserk-MK6

Ready to race!
I just moved back up to New Hampshire in Merrimack. I am from Meredith originally.
Much better driver roads up this way.
Love the side skirts on the GTI though.

uglybastard

Autocross Champion
I just moved back up to New Hampshire in Merrimack. I am from Meredith originally.
Much better driver roads up this way.
Love the side skirts on the GTI though.

Welcome back! Where were you?

Thanks the skirts were a lucky find, the guy was in Boston and already painted CSG

uglybastard

Autocross Champion
South Bend stage 2 clutch. BFI Trans, engine, and insert mounts. torque solutions dogbone/pendulum. GFB DV+. and an aluminum skid plate from a company that can eat a bag of dicks.

this will be a miserable break in period for me ont he clutch - i just wanna send it.