GOLFMKV

Anyone in Kentucky?

Phur

Autocross Champion
Also cbfa?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Phur

Autocross Champion
I kind of figured it might be a bit far but thought, if it was an apr intake, it would give me a chance to see what I thought of it as well. I'm in the market for one.

kern417

Go Kart Champion
several people have gotten it replaced with a filter, but i understand your concern.

also, everybody should check out Euro District next year. It's the show started by the previous owners of Water By The Bridge before they sold it to Sowo Partners. Registration started last week but there are still spots open. It's on the Indiana side of the river but it was a great location last year and lots of fun.

http://www.theeurodistrict.com/

Phur

Autocross Champion
April 15... [emoji848]... [emoji15] I'm actually off that day! Stoked![emoji16]

Thanks kern!

Aaron_1995

Passed Driver's Ed
Wow. Thanks for posting this! I never really know where there are any good car shows around me. I'll definitely be going [emoji1417]

Aaron_1995

Passed Driver's Ed
And when it says registration, is that just for getting in to the car show? Or is that for actually entering your car in the show?

kern417

Go Kart Champion
no problemo.

and yes that's for entering your car in the show and parking on the lawn vs looking for parking in town and walking to the show. plus i think registration comes with goodie bags? and they do raffles and other things the day of the show too

The Canuck

Ready to race!
So the registration form say April 15th, but at the very bottom, it says "See you April 16th." I will assume it is the 15th, as Easter is the 16th.