GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Thinking of getting this exhaust setup, what do you think?

Shini

Go Kart Champion
Saw this while driving down to a corn maze this weekend and just thought his exhaust note sounded perfect, trying to find a mechanic who will do the work...everywhere I go people just laugh at me :( does ecs tuning provide something like this?

Edit: Yes this wasn't taken while in the GTI :D - Took the wife's Escape since it's out of towm and I didn't wanna risk getting on a dirt road in the GTI ;)
Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using Tapatalk 2

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1349704946615.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1349704946615.jpg
    59.3 KB · Views: 598
  • uploadfromtaptalk1349704967714.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1349704967714.jpg
    32.3 KB · Views: 573
Last edited:

Shini

Go Kart Champion
is there a drain for the water that gets in?

I doubt it. He probably doesn't need one since this stays garaged most of the time, it's his weekend/sunny day car..

Baldeagle

Ready to race!
Water accumulation in the pipes is by design. It provides that classic burble exhaust note.

Shini

Go Kart Champion
You know what, looking over these pictures, it makes it so much clear why he has his pipes that way...It's to ditract from the slammed look he's got going, and the crazy roof spoiler!

svickstc

Go Kart Champion
japanesse fad that will never fully catch on here thank god :)

Bōsōzoku Style i believe its called

nuggstein

Go Kart Champion
I installed one of these babies on my GTI...and let me tell you...my life has changed. I get any woman I want, just by revving my engine. They just want me to impregnate all of them. The sound that comes out of the exhaust alters their brainwaves to just make them love me. I keep getting job promotions every week, eventually I will be the CEO of the company. People just hand me free money, gifts, food, snacks, fruits, and desserts. I would say these exhausts have caused quite a bit of accidents on the road, and in the sky because everyone just stares at them, pilots included, since the tubes are so tall.

Eventually I will be adding wings and jet turbines to my car so I can make it fly and travel around the world.

I hope you can get these and have the same lifestyle as me.

Bonus lifestyle: The exhausts always make me cry so much when I turn my car on, that when I get to work, I have to change my clothes. It makes all of my coworkers cry too when I am driving to lunch. We all sob on the way to Taco Bell.

Last edited:

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
if you have this exhaust setup, is it safe to assume you live your life a quarter mile at a time?