GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

To Everyone That Is Going To Lease.

taylor21

Ready to race!
I was at my local VW dealer on saturday with my mom to test drive the GTI for me and the CC for her. We were talking to the sales guy about leasing and we asked him about any upcoming lease specials... He said the november lease special *he and his manager has a big smile* "will be VERY good..."

So he is going to call us tuesday when it is official to give us the details.

TZSGTI

Ready to race!
Its Nov 3rd, anyone know what the lease deals are? Did it get any better?

thekinger

Passed Driver's Ed
that sux! i was looking forward to that...oh, well. we'll see if vw changes it's tune, come spring/summer. i heard on CNN a couple of weeks ago that americans are starting to buy those bloated, monster SUV's again (you'd think we'd learn). if that's the case, golf sales are goin' to be way down.

Fredro

Current lease deal on the website:

Meet the 2010 GTI Lease Special.
$369.00*/Month. 39-month lease. $0.00 due at signing. (Excludes title, tax, options and dealer fees.)

Lease a 2010 GTI 2-Door with manual transmission for $369.00* a month. 39-month lease, $0.00 due at signing. (Excludes title, tax, options and dealer fees). See your local VW dealer for this limited time offer or for one of many other great lease deals available on GTI models. More about the GTI.

National Offer | Offer ends November 30, 2009

TZSGTI

Ready to race!
Current lease deal on the website:

Meet the 2010 GTI Lease Special.
$369.00*/Month. 39-month lease. $0.00 due at signing. (Excludes title, tax, options and dealer fees.)

Lease a 2010 GTI 2-Door with manual transmission for $369.00* a month. 39-month lease, $0.00 due at signing. (Excludes title, tax, options and dealer fees). See your local VW dealer for this limited time offer or for one of many other great lease deals available on GTI models. More about the GTI.

National Offer | Offer ends November 30, 2009

In NY that would be 399 with tax and you would still have to put down dealer fees and DMV fees upfront. And thats on a base car that doesnt exisist in the US. :lol:

All GTI are forced with Bluetooth, plus good luck finding one without the mats and sunroof.

Not the best deal IMO. I am hoping i can get that price in a few months for a GTI with a few options.

Or wait until the summer and they 0 precent. For a 400 a month you can definetly buy a base at 0 precent.

taylor21

Ready to race!
In NY that would be 399 with tax and you would still have to put down dealer fees and DMV fees upfront. And thats on a base car that doesnt exisist in the US. :lol:

All GTI are forced with Bluetooth, plus good luck finding one without the mats and sunroof.

Not the best deal IMO. I am hoping i can get that price in a few months for a GTI with a few options.

Or wait until the summer and they 0 precent. For a 400 a month you can definetly buy a base at 0 precent.

alot of them don't have mats or sunroof. like mine