What did you do to your MK6 today?

2012TP

Drag Racing Champion
Rolled 100k. Time to burn it.

pdan

Ready to race!

smanierre

Autocross Champion
Got a chance to show off my top notch painting skills. Think I may quit my job and finance my build selling paintings for a living

Blakcard

Autocross Newbie
Spotted in the West End @ SDM a beauty of a colour Golf R. Only in Canada eh?

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk

Blakcard

Autocross Newbie
I’m on my second set of these. The first set lasted 35k miles. I thoroughly enjoyed them. This second set has seemed noisy since the day they were installed. The rubber seems like it doesn’t want to stay as black either. I wonder if they changed compounds.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm actually going to switch to Firestone Firehawk 500.. the A/3+ were good while new but I've found that there was quite a bit of slipping in some summer rain and they didn't grip as well as when they were brand new. Would have thought they'd get better. Since I have a winter set up I'm getting dedicated summer's. Especially since these don't break the bank.

pdan

Ready to race!
Got a chance to show off my top notch painting skills. Think I may quit my job and finance my build selling paintings for a living

smanierre

Autocross Champion

I'll start the bidding at 5k for this piece. A hefty discount since it's a prototype of sorts.

Francoleon91

Drag Racing Champion
I had an appointment today to get my w/m kit installed then this happened yesterday morning [emoji17]

pdan

Ready to race!
I had an appointment today to get my w/m kit installed then this happened yesterday morning [emoji17]

All the nooooooooossssss!!!! What happened?

riceburner

Autocross Champion
DAMN! all the feels. just has to be quarter panel damage...

OhioMK6

Ready to race!
Just got done installing new valve stem seals, new timing chains, guides, and tensioners last night. Drove it 50 miles this morning and all seems well! The old chain was elongated and vag com block 093 read -4.2 degrees. My cam bridge screen was dislodged, and thankfully it was sitting right behind the bridge in a little oil passage so I could grab it with a pick.

I was also able to fix small nagging oil leaks along the way from the cam cradle (valve cover), cam bridge/adjuster magnet, and the upper/lower timing covers. :happyanim:

SwiftGTI

Go Kart Champion
Replaced the driver side door switches. The auto up feature stopped working. Was an easy 10 min job. Everything working perfectly again. Cost $100 in parts.

smanierre

Autocross Champion
Finally installed my charge pipe which means the only thing I need now to be FBO is to get the rest of my meth setup and get that installed. Then I can do suspension and aesthetic parts.