GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Its been a long time coming. RAI 3in Turbo Back Exhaust Clip

nekkehd

Ready to race!
whats the chances of passing emission with the catless exhaust? also any vids of the one with the cat included?

Bigmack74

Ready to race!
whats the chances of passing emission with the catless exhaust? also any vids of the one with the cat included?

I don't know what all they check when they do the inspection in VA but I need to have my car inspected so I can let you know when it's done.

ImAuthenticFTW

Go Kart Champion

depends on how its done in your state, i know in MD the just hook up to the OBD port and see if there is any codes, with the way they do this exhaust it is CEL free so i know i'd pass in MD

Bigmack74

Ready to race!
depends on how its done in your state, i know in MD the just hook up to the OBD port and see if there is any codes, with the way they do this exhaust it is CEL free so i know i'd pass in MD

I think VA is the same so I should be good

Last edited:

Bigmack74

Ready to race!
Looking forward to more videos from all the buyers. Can we get some from outside the car....

Go to RAI web sight. they have another video on there!

TechnikSLR

Ready to race!
what does the counter bored v band mean? also, the vband looks like they have a section missing on the inside, is this the counter bore?