GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Totaled?

Norvix

So, long story short my gti was badly vandalized on Friday night. Every panel on the car has been deeply keyed and my two rear tires were slashed. I have to wait until tomorrow to get an estimate for the police report and my insurance company. I am curious as to how high the estimate would have to be in order to deem my car totaled. I understand it depends on my insurance company and other variables but i would appreciate any insight.

Boscogn

Go Kart Champion
Pics? I would think if the panels weren't dented just keyed your just looking at 2 tires and paint job. Insurance should cover that just fine.

Sent from my HTC6545LVW using Tapatalk

aj_law

Go Kart Champion
My guess is no, not even close to being totaled.

If no damaged parts, it's just a sand and spray.

Piss anyone off lately?

Dartregor

Ready to race!
Depends on what the cars value is. You can look on autotrader to get an idea on how much similar ones are going for. Rear tires will probs be $350. Paint can be anywhere from $1600-$6k depending on quality. It can go up from there but dont let that adjuster lowball the paint job. Make sure you get as much possible and as good a job as possible outa them. Remember its their job to save the company as much money as possible, so look for a good reputable paint shop and once you find one tell them what you want.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk