GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

11' mk6 apr stage 1 flash

fender177

Ready to race!
This thread is bad for my fuel economy :lol:

I had mine flashed last week and I'm just amazed at how much more responsive it is and how hard it pulls. I ordered the Caronio CAI from APR, it's on back order, but can't wait to put that baby on and see how it feels and sounds!

Have fun with yours man! I didn't have the same bluetooth issue you did. Only thing I noticed was my clock and trip mileage were reset.

Ajax_6154

Ready to race!

I had mine flashed last week and I'm just amazed at how much more responsive it is and how hard it pulls. I ordered the Caronio CAI from APR, it's on back order, but can't wait to put that baby on and see how it feels and sounds!

Have fun with yours man! I didn't have the same bluetooth issue you did. Only thing I noticed was my clock and trip mileage were reset.

Its more sounds than feels with the carbino. But it sounds amazing!!!
Sent via my piece of crap phone using tapatalk

ajyuster

Ready to race!
my bluetooth did the exact same thing after apr stg 1. disconnect the module from under the pass seat and hook it back up. should be fine after that.

For mine i did this and it worked.

Turn engine off
Get out
Lock door

10 min later open doors
start car
press bluetooth discovery button near sunroof and it worked.

Hope this helps

ajyuster

Ready to race!

Bluetooth issue solved. I ordered my CAI also. Did you get the piping as well or just intake?

BeauG

Ready to race!
Bluetooth issue solved. I ordered my CAI also. Did you get the piping as well or just intake?

The intake itself is the important part. The piping is more aesthetics, and has minimal gain over the stock plumbing. I'm just running the intake portion, saves you some money.

fender177

Ready to race!

I just got the intake for now. I'll get the piping in the spring once I have the exhaust and go stage 2. Can't wait! lol