GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

wind noise (sort of)

darkxghost

Ready to race!
Hi,

So I recently had a horror story with my door panel. Anyways, they had to suspend the window to replace a cable for the door and now the window isn't perfectly aligned (you can tell by the little sticker on the left, maybe a few degrees tilted). They pushed it as far as possible. Seems like a complete seal.

My door was also aligned slightly because the b pillar seal got caught slightly when opening and closing the door.

I really don't know if it's all in my head since I didn't pay attention. But I feel like I can hear "more" of the outside. I don't hear any whistling noise or anything so I don't suspect wind. So my question is, are mk6 GTIs not the quietest cabin ride car? (I already searched and saw multiple threads about wind noise).

Is it possible for the window to be misaligned even though I hear the clean "thud" at the top. Thanks! Just wrote this honestly to get some peace of mind, since I've been to the dealership 7 times now for the door panel and would shoot myself in the foot going again.