GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

"Cool Playlist Bro" thread

BSosa2492

Ready to race!
i got acouple on my page

http://www.youtube.com/user/92porchmonkey

i kinda went mod crazy for alittle and couldnt stop going to car meets and calling people out lol. to bad my lease is up tho, but i think im gonna get a wrx next. the day i raced that wrx with the gold stocks on my page i was on 100 octane and he was on a conservative tune a buddy of ours did. Man those things are fast!!

Last edited:

rquinn19

Ready to race!
i got acouple on my page

i kinda went mod crazy for alittle and couldnt stop going to car meets and calling people out lol. to bad my lease is up tho, but i think im gonna get a wrx next. the day i raced that wrx with the gold stocks on my page i was on 100 octane and he was on a conservative tune a buddy of ours did. Man those things are fast!!

Don't believe the hype. Unless you AWD appeals to you I'd go elsewhere.

BSosa2492

Ready to race!
Don't believe the hype. Unless you AWD appeals to you I'd go elsewhere.

idk what hype you ae talking about, i have driven one and it drives great and i think they look beautiful too, but yea ive been wanting a subaru for aloooong time. and yes awd does appeal to me

XGC75

Go Kart Champion
i got acouple on my page

Damn! You have some nice runs on there!

Stg2 MT >> G37 (suprised about this one. Driver mod?)
Stg2 MT > 350z hr
Stg2 MT = E46 M3
Stg2 MT < hawk-eye STi
edit: Stg2 MT << E92 335i (tuned)

Last edited:

XGC75

Go Kart Champion
I was wondering when you'd show up ;)

Also, this thread is the antithesis of CSB thread :thumbsup:

Djunited1

Go Kart Champion
I was wondering when you'd show up ;)

Also, this thread is the antithesis of CSB thread :thumbsup:

maybe start a cool video bro thing? :p

XGC75

Go Kart Champion
maybe start a cool video bro thing? :p

I thought about that - but can you imagine the chaos? Tons of vids that can't be fullscreen'ed. Plus, duplicate vids all over the place. Playlists are at least some measure of paring it down. Anyways, check the title :D

BSosa2492

Ready to race!
Damn! You have some nice runs on there!

Stg2 DSG >> G37 (suprised about this one. Driver mod?)
Stg2 DSG > 350z hr
Stg2 DSG = E46 M3
Stg2 DSG < hawk-eye STi
edit: Stg2 DSG << E92 335i (tuned)

yea idk i think he missed a gear but i raced that kid again and parked him idk he prob couldnt drive. the one race from inside the hr were i left him, i was on the 100 octane map aswell we are usually door to door but yea im not dsg im manuel, i think their faster then the dsgs. i dont think the ultra fast shifting makes up for the powerloss to the wheels.

XGC75

Go Kart Champion
but yea im not dsg im manuel, i think their faster then the dsgs. i dont think the ultra fast shifting makes up for the powerloss to the wheels.

Daym. That was some great shifting, then. I assumed DSG from the sound of your shifts and there was nothing that made me think otherwise. :thumbup:

Post updated!