GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

OFFICIAL OHIO MKVI CLUB

erikras

Ready to race!
Nice man! Did you do a lot of your mods yourself?

Turns out my brother is really good friends with nate from HS tuning so I will be stopping by this week!

The car is basically stock other than the K04 and related parts. The only other mod I've really done is the Unibrace XB which I did myself. I have a lot more planned for spring and will definitely be out at track days at Nelson Ledges and Mid-Ohio this summer.

erikras

Ready to race!
What else are you planning? I'm browsing wheels right now in prep for summer season...

At a minimum it'll be Driver Gear springs, sway bars, and Super Pro front LCA mounts. I still need to figure out what I'm doing for brakes. I'm leaning towards the Porsche Cayenne setup, but they won't fit under my 16" winter wheels and swapping twice a year is a pain.

Sent from my touchscreen device. I cannot be held accountable for any typos!

Bleety17

Stage 1 APR Tune INSTALLED!!! Hmmmm what next lol

Last edited:

clownish

just clowning around
At a minimum it'll be Driver Gear springs, sway bars, and Super Pro front LCA mounts. I still need to figure out what I'm doing for brakes. I'm leaning towards the Porsche Cayenne setup, but they won't fit under my 16" winter wheels and swapping twice a year is a pain.

Sent from my touchscreen device. I cannot be held accountable for any typos!

When I swapped in drivers gear springs I wish I had used new bushings - suspension makes a helluva lot of noise right now but it rides great.

For brakes swapping twice yearly won't be that bad since we spend so much time working over the car anyways. Get the cayenne brakes! I'll be having to swap calipers regularly also.

After stage one tune, get an intake and maybe some light suspension mods! DG springs for example drop the car jus enough to regain some tactile feel and control without ruining balance.

ReznorsApostle

Ready to race!
Anyone in NW ohio, or Toledo area who can help me w coding for the led tails? I have a 2012 w the xenon and led drl's. I have the info for coding

Last edited:

Chr1ansen

I wanted to introduce myself to the forum.

UncleDaddy

Passed Driver's Ed
any cincy bros have a vag-com?