mikeyhandz

Ready to race!

My car [emoji106]wheels are for sale btw

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Did a photoshoot a couple of weeks ago. These are my favorite ones:

I am saving these pictures, hope you don't mine. :D

Stinger

Ready to race!
an inch lower and i'd be in love. they make rota's in 5x112? lol didnt even know that

Yes, they do make ROTA's in 5x112..but you have to special order them. I would also like to drop the rear a couple of inches and the front another inch. For that I need to replace the DG springs with something else. Once those tires need to be replaced I will go back to 225's instead of 215's I have on. The side wall will rise and the space will shrink some...

nik

Go Kart Champion
So everyone posts a picture of their clean car.... Figure I would be different lol. got off my train yesterday to find out that birds went all call of duty on my car :| I swear at least half my car is covered in s**t right side doors, hatch and part of the roof. Never had this much on my car ever! Sad part is based on how my car was parked I can tell which direction they were flying. Or it could have been one bird with a serious case of the poops....bath time!

Sent from the crapper using Fapatalk

VMRWheels

Go Kart Champion
So everyone posts a picture of their clean car.... Figure I would be different lol. got off my train yesterday to find out that birds went all call of duty on my car :| I swear at least half my car is covered in s**t right side doors, hatch and part of the roof. Never had this much on my car ever! Sad part is based on how my car was parked I can tell which direction they were flying. Or it could have been one bird with a serious case of the poops....bath time!

Sent from the crapper using Fapatalk

nooooo freaking birds!!! go somewhere else!