GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

What did you spend your income tax on?

OverTimer1

Go Kart Champion
Had to reply on my iPhone app.
I got something I needed/wanted instead of wheels.....theyll come later.
Anyway got a Yakima rack with two red rocky mounts pitchfork. So far I think it looks sweet. I'm still debating on cutting them down a few inches of I hit my head one more time I'm gonna have to lol.

Tetsuei

needs m0ar shiny.
I don't believe in refunds. The way I see it, if I let the government borrow my money and not pay me interest for it, I'm doing something wrong.

Graustark

Ready to race!
If you're talking about income tax, well, it was confiscated from me by the government to assist in their largesse. If you mean potential refund, then I guess I'm investing it, because that's the only way to to try to keep it from becoming devalued by the Bernanke printing billions of dollars.

Clempson13

Ready to race!
gas for my car at the rate prices are increasing. barrel of oil went up $7 yesterday....

danielj1

Go Kart Champion
I don't believe in refunds. The way I see it, if I let the government borrow my money and not pay me interest for it, I'm doing something wrong.

We have a winner! You and Bender get it.

I finesse my withholding's with the goal of getting/owing zero at tax time.

Chris@Revo USA

Go Kart Champion
I was going to post a funny chart showing how your taxes are divided up but this has been the smartest tax post I have ever seen on car forum.

Insert funny clapping gif here that i am too lazy to look for.

I owe a few grand this year since I took out a bunch of money to put down on my house so i have to pay gains on that. Next year I'll end up paying 0 between what I can deduct for my house and if i buy the leaf. So next year I will get a HUGE refund but not much i can do about it because it would be too risky to max out my exemptions if the LEAF never showed up as I would owe a few grand and probably be fined for not withholding enough.

omgturbo!

Go Kart Champion