Which is better?

• Chrome with LED (from Edition 35 GTI)

Votes: 14 36.8%
  • Black out (R)

Votes: 24 63.2%

• Total voters

afctom

Ready to race!
I've got a Steel Grey golf and I'm about to upgrade from halogens to OEM xenons. I'm going for a grey/black theme throughout which is important to consider; but I can't decide between the Chrome xenons with LED's or blacked out Golf R headlights.

The blacked out R xenons would look better with what I'm looking to achieve on my car, but I can't help but feel they look a bit cheap from a far? whereas the xenons with LED's look more high end.

Opinions please!:D

lilonespaz

Drag Race Newbie
Blacked out. They dont look cheap IMO.

valj

Ready to race!
The pre-facelift GTI projector headlights look the best IMHO (non led version):

afctom

Ready to race!
The pre-facelift GTI projector headlights look the best IMHO (non led version):

I actually agree with you, but they are quite difficult to source new now. I've only got a choice between the two above unfortunately.

APRMK6GTi

Go Kart Champion
i like LED ones, but that is because i have them. but they don't look cheap and look quite nice and very bright as DRLs imo.

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
blacked out.

NoBedazzlingFTW

Blaznjoe

Drag Race Newbie
I'd go blacked out given you have a choice. When I bought my rig it HAD to have the OEM Xenon's and they only came with integrated LED's at the time.

I love em :thumbup:

Wideopentuning

Ready to race!
Another vote for the early lights. The OEM lights on my 2012 look like they came straight from Ebay with the cheeseball LED's.

CarniifeX

Go Kart Champion
Love my LED's, so I vote for those. They look much better in person.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

afctom

Ready to race!
Thanks everyone for your opinions. My decision was made a lot easier when I got an absolute steal on these Golf R xenons complete with everything including Highline CECM and adapters :)