GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Iowa City

IAtegeler

Ready to race!
I will be at work sunday sadly. But i will be in iowa city later this month to get my bumper painted at careousel.

tsmack

Ready to race!
Might have my stock Laguna wheels up for sale if I grab some new ones. Any interest locally? I am in Manchester and they have about 4k miles on the tires, almost all highway miles.

tsmack

Ready to race!

tsmack

Ready to race!
Open to offers, the rims usually go for $600 by themselves, if you already have rubber I could take the tires off and sell separately or throw them in for $200 and say $800 total. Only 5000 highway miles on tires.

tsmack

Ready to race!
I see cars around but not sure many are modding or on the forums.

Credit

Ready to race!
I'm still around. I live in North Liberty now.

I don't see very many modified MK6s. Actually I can't remember the last time I saw one.

The MK7 seems to be a more popular car in IC than the MK6 ever was. I'm always down for a hot hatch cruise though. I have my MK6, a friend has an MK7, another has a Fiesta ST.

I'll post up on here next time we get together.

dkotoric

Ready to race!
Id love to trade my wheels with someone of interested, im in des moines

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

WPcrytical21

Seems a bit dead in here but I just moved to Coralville a few months ago. I've seen a few other GTI's rolling around. What are the good shops to get some work done around here? Here's my baby for your time

tsmack

Ready to race!
Hello and welcome! I go to a shop in Peosta, IA which is close to Dubuque called Performance2ning. Love the Volks!!

baniels

Ready to race!
Also there's Lichty Auto on the south side of Waterloo. Maybe 10-15 minutes closer to you than Peosta.

Lichty did my stage one and two GIAC tunes. Good guy. I also hear good things about the guys in Peosta.

Having said that, I see you are already stage 2, so you may not need a VAG tuning shop. Whitedog Auto does good work on imports... and they're in Iowa City.

Seems a bit dead in here but I just moved to Coralville a few months ago. I've seen a few other GTI's rolling around. What are the good shops to get some work done around here? Here's my baby for your time

Credit

Ready to race!
+1 on Performance 2ning in Peosta. I'm going to see Andy on Friday to have the Stage 2 update done.

I've also had good experiences with Whitedog.

Anyone have a mk6 gti catback sitting around? I'm having fitment issues with my AWE CBE and I'm thinking of going back to stock.

WPcrytical21

I'll have to stop by Whitedog this weekend and check it out. Or just do a loop and check all the shops out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited: