GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Sukanas Retrofit Service! - 350 + Shipping!!

sukanas1

Ready to race!
are you willing to do the dual projector version is saw on vortex?

yeup, im currently working on two
both are gonna have halos and LED blinkers. but its gonna cost way more (1300 shipped) lol.

:D

oh and larger gatling shroud upgrade available now! (+50)

currently for sale here

timneedscoffee10

Go Kart Champion
Bump :)

Just installed mine... They're looking pretty killer. I'll post up some pics a little later, have to wash the car and wait til dark to get the headlights adjusted.

Sukanas shipped within a couple days, as promised - they came in well packaged (I got new lights instead of sending mine in), and install was a breeze - took about an hour and a half.

For anyone on the fence -- highly highly recommended.

nicolasl46

Go Kart Champion
I so want these, I swear, once I convince my wife this wil be my first (and probably only) upgrade.

sukanas1

Ready to race!
I have 3 sets of projectors left (I had 10, LOL, it was pretty crazy for awhile)... and I'm likely not to buy anymore cause I might actually get a real job

Just sayin...

timneedscoffee10

Go Kart Champion
Here's a couple shots of mine installed... went black + red w/ halo's for my CSG. I took a quick drive into town after installing them to pick up some velcro to mount the balasts (sorry, forgot to take pics of that) - and got a *lot* of comments at the hardware store. Absolutely love these... get them while he's still doing this!

lamb110

Go Kart Champion
Mine come in on Monday... cant wait :)

nicolasl46

Go Kart Champion
I :drool: everytime I see this thread. And just saw your bi-xenon with dual projector, and those look :happyanim: