GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Stratified Flash Tunes Released for the MK6 GTI

Alex@Stratified

Go Kart Newbie
We are happy to announce the Stratified FLASH Tune for the MK6 GTI. This gives you the ability to run our custom mapping on your GTI (mapped for your modifications) delivered within 48 business hours.

This is flashed onto the vehicle using the COBB Accessport and options include our exhaust crackles.

With this tune you get a MAF calibration as part of the base tune price and the option to do further datalogging and refinement.

Fuels supported are 91, 93, E30 as well as WMI. Currently the stock turbo is supported by our flash tuning.

Also, when you purchase a COBB Accessport through us, we include our flash tune with the base price of the AP. All details at the link below:

Flash Tune

COBB Accessport including Flash Tune

A quick sound check of the crackles:

https://www.facebook.com/StratifiedAutomotiveControls/videos/1053696038063305/

Should your modifications change or fuel you are using change, you can update your flash tune at half the original price (we rebuild the tune from scratch).

http://www.stratifiedauto.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=209_219&products_id=673

Finally, as more features become available (launch control, FFS, and as we add features) these can be added to your tune via tune adjustments.

http://www.stratifiedauto.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=209_219&products_id=675

If you have any questions please don't hesitate to CONTACT US here (best way to get in touch)

Last edited:

Bradleykinz

Passed Driver's Ed
hmmm. I might need this in my life. :)

Bradleykinz

Passed Driver's Ed
Do it! There's a night and day difference between the OTS map and what Stratified can do.
Do you have their flash tune or protune?

Bradleykinz

Passed Driver's Ed
I have the protune but I can say that the initial file felt stronger than the final revision from a different protune that I previously purchased.
Oh awesome! I will definitely consider the flash tune.

pcfoo

Passed Driver's Ed
Really interested :w00t:

Alex@Stratified

Go Kart Newbie
The difference between the Protune and Flash Tune is the number of iterations taken to refine the tune. On a flash tune we make a one time change for your modifications and then one based on the MAF calibration.

A datalog review adds another fine tune based on WOT logs.

However the Flash and Pro tune start from the same base which means all our R&D and development goes into both tunes equally.

Last edited:

tkelly0727

Ready to race!
After long and hard decision going back and forth between unitronic, united motorsport and cobb. Im going with cobb. Glad i waited [emoji16][emoji16]. For $650 you get the accessport plus a flash tune from stratified, cant go worng. Will update once I receive my AP and load it onto my car

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Alex@Stratified

Go Kart Newbie
When do the crackles occur? I.e. - do they do it every time the car shifts or only when it shifts above a certain RPM, etc.?

Essentially above 3000 RPM. The harder you accelerate before letting off above this number and the higher the RPM the sharper and more pronounced they are.

After long and hard decision going back and forth between unitronic, united motorsport and cobb. Im going with cobb. Glad i waited [emoji16][emoji16]. For $650 you get the accessport plus a flash tune from stratified, cant go worng. Will update once I receive my AP and load it onto my car

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thank you, we will get this out on Monday along with your tuning form and get the process rolling!

theclutch

Go Kart Newbie
Essentially above 3000 RPM. The harder you accelerate before letting off above this number and the higher the RPM the sharper and more pronounced they are.

We're down to the final tune for my car... Will you be able to add this in (for whatever cost) to the last iteration?

Alex@Stratified

Go Kart Newbie
Hi Alex,
So if I have a k04 turbo on a gti with supporting mods, do I get a flash tune or a pro tune?

Sent from phone Tapa

For now, any big turbo will be a pro tune. We may add a flash tune option for common big turbo builds but for now it is a pro tune.

We're down to the final tune for my car... Will you be able to add this in (for whatever cost) to the last iteration?

Yes, this can be done. Send me an email stating this along with the datalogs.