GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

What the heck is this?

czirrfb

Banned
The S2000 has the F series engine. Revs to 9000 rpm's and has the most power per liter of any 2.0 N/A engine ever made. Also sounds pretty amazing. No other 2.0 VW engine can compare. We need a turbo to compare.

Dr Dad

Drag Race Newbie

lilonespaz

Drag Race Newbie
I've always known. I wanted a S2K since I was like 16.
stop being poor and buy one. Sell your GTI and buy a high mileage S2k. Or go fuck yourself.

Dr Dad

Drag Race Newbie
stop being poor and buy one. Sell your GTI and buy a high mileage S2k. Or go fuck yourself.

Easy with that language! There's a 17 year old here...

bdegen94

Ready to race!
I've always known. I wanted a S2K since I was like 16.

why is it that every thread you make always some how turns into a discussion of the s200? I Know a great dealership here in North Jersey that they will happily take your GTI and resell it and you can go look at there SELECTION of s2000's they have for sale, last time I was their you could even pick out the COLOR you wanted.:attention_whore:

razr390

Go Kart Champion

WAP

Go Kart Champion
Easy with that language! There's a 17 year old here...

Hey, if he's old enough to wear a ball gag he's old enough to fuck himself.

Last edited:

Do Work Son

Go Kart Champion

TakmaN

Ready to race!
Lol at every one of his threads turning into an S2000 debate. And I'd like to keep this thread off topic so...

Just to let my little Honda fanboy out, I had an AP2 S2000 and I loved it. Gearbox, transmission, handling, top down cruising, great gas mileage, high revving, fun-factor... drool...

But daily driving it, no thanks. Overall happier in my econo-hatch box. If I could afford a second fun weekend car, the S2000 would be at the top of the list.

razr390

Go Kart Champion
Lol at every one of his threads turning into an S2000 debate. And I'd like to keep this thread off topic so...

Just to let my little Honda fanboy out, I had an AP2 S2000 and I loved it. Gearbox, transmission, handling, top down cruising, great gas mileage, high revving, fun-factor... drool...

But daily driving it, no thanks. Overall happier in my econo-hatch box. If I could afford a second fun weekend car, the S2000 would be at the top of the list.

Yay someone with sense. OP has hospital bills from the reason he had to get the GTI in the first place and I don't even think he should've spent as much as he did on the GTI but OP cares too much about his image.
#actyourage
#actyourwage

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk