GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Teaser: New APR Catback Exhaust System for the MK6 GTI

Akcity

Any idea on pricing yet? I'm in Canada and want this specific exhaust, if you have Canadian price that would be great!
Thank you

zef

Drag Racing Champion
Already have my mine reserved!

SHOMI

Ready to race!
Any idea on pricing yet? I'm in Canada and want this specific exhaust, if you have Canadian price that would be great!
Thank you
Sit down before you look at the price, we always get marked up in Canada. That said, I'd look at ordering through the States...

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

SHOMI

Ready to race!
I dont think it’ll cost as much as a corsa “$1200” but definitely be pricey. If i had to guess, comparing prices of other manufacturers with similar designed catback ie:borla,cobb, 42DD, and milltek id say expect it tobe around $899-$999. Unless they praiced theirs like supersprint lol. You know their entire selling point would be baised off “ in house design/ years of R&D with Helmholtz resonator” welding and fitment. No doubt there probably one of the best in the industry and they built a reputation. Its like comparing Jordan or nike to puma, you get the point. Your paying for quality. Im sure they’ll sell but wont be selling out the reason why, those who can afford it have probably already moved on to better cars and lets face it the few who have stayed committed is already deep into their builds and a “$900” catback wont be on their radar. And and use that money for something else.
Sorry my explanation/reason/rant is over hahahahaha
Good old Corsa/APR thread... I'm betting this will be >$1000.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk