GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

APR Presents the 2.0 TSI ECU Update (Version 2.0!)

thatspsychotic

Ready to race!

tofuD01

Ready to race!
Have you sent a follow-up email? Definitely won't hurt to do.

They finally got back to me yesterday, gave them by engine code and they'll check if beta file is available for me.

BadAssBass

Ready to race!
Sorry for not reading through all this...
My last St 2 update was at APR in 4/16.
Has there been any revisions since then, and if so, what issues (if any) were addressed?

tofuD01

Ready to race!
So my ecu code needs to be checked for beta file.

Anyone else have ecu code 5k0907115N?

Cobb doesnt have map files for this engine code either....seriously..starting to question whether my car is a GTI or not...

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion
So my ecu code needs to be checked for beta file.

Anyone else have ecu code 5k0907115N?

Cobb doesnt have map files for this engine code either....seriously..starting to question whether my car is a GTI or not...

The first page has a list of all the codes that got the update. I don't see your number on there.

tofuD01

Ready to race!
The first page has a list of all the codes that got the update. I don't see your number on there.

Hmmm then it means im still on v2.1? Saying that though, i didn't notice an email coming through to say im on 2.4 but i did get an email for 2.1 when flashed.

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion
Hmmm then it means im still on v2.1? Saying that though, i didn't notice an email coming through to say im on 2.4 but i did get an email for 2.1 when flashed.

Those might actually just be US boxcodes. It doesn't look like they announced a list of boxcodes that were updated in ROW.

kglewis1

1500 mile update (APR reflash, not beta): Symptoms have just begun occurring again. I also noticed an increase in my MPGs at about the same time, 28 ave to 33 ave.

Verserk-MK6

Ready to race!
APR Stage 1+ Beta Tune--5200 Mile Update: All Still is well, no changes from last update. I would say the issue has been fixed at this point.

Dbpgti

1 Week Update on the Beta File:
Tune feels like it should, have not had any surging or hesitation.

Verserk-MK6, in which gear and at what rpm did you experience hesitation?
For me, there’s a slight hesitation in 3rd gear between 3000-4000 rpm at full throttle.

ACHILLES R32

Drag Racing Champion
APR Stage 1+ Beta Tune--5200 Mile Update: All Still is well, no changes from last update. I would say the issue has been fixed at this point.
Good to hear, now if they would get the file ready for my box code lol. I'll have to get with them haven't heard anything about a stage 1+ high tq file yet.

Sent from my Pixel 2

tofuD01

Ready to race!
There's nothing for my box code either...just told me to check back with them on any updates.

smanierre

Autocross Champion
Good to hear, now if they would get the file ready for my box code lol. I'll have to get with them haven't heard anything about a stage 1+ high tq file yet.

Sent from my Pixel 2

Is everyone gonna ignore the fact that this man just brought this thread back from the dead?

Kato

Ready to race!
Once we know the beta is stable, when can we expect the formal update to roll out?

And the million dollar question...Any chance crackle will be an option? :)