GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

This forum is almost dead

lilonespaz

Drag Race Newbie
I almost died from the forum. But im back for now. Got a bike and have been doing braapp brapp stuff lately with the woman.

uglybastard

Autocross Champion
Glad you survived that forum induced near death experience

Boscogn

Go Kart Champion
I almost died from the forum. But im back for now. Got a bike and have been doing braapp brapp stuff lately with the woman.
Is that when you grab her wrists and lift her arms up them twist as you motorboat her chest yelling braapp brapp?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Boscogn

Go Kart Champion
Is that when you grab her wrists and lift her arms up them twist as you motorboat her chest yelling braapp brapp?

Edit: I've been drinking.

pdan

Ready to race!
I guess we failed...??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

pdan

Ready to race!
I pretty much pull up the forum at least once every few hours just to check to see what’s been posted. Don’t post myself that often. Especially because in the last 2-3 months I’ve been home and able to drive the GTI for around 2 weeks total. It sucks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SyDiko

Ready to race!
For what little my opinion's worth, I think all the Golfmk(x).com forums should be merged, because each generation of the car will introduce an exodus of folks out of the predecessor's forum. If we were a single forum, it would be a booming forum.

Though, I will say that the GTI community isn't as tight-knit as say the WRX community. Moreover, there seems to be separation between the generations on and offline. It feels like Mk7 drivers don't even acknowledge my Mk6. Whereas even my beater 09 Impreza is noticed and welcomed in the modified Subaru communities.

...Maybe it's just me...

jay745

What Would Glenn Danzig Do
For what little my opinion's worth, I think all the Golfmk(x).com forums should be merged, because each generation of the car will introduce an exodus of folks out of the predecessor's forum.

Though, I will say that the GTI community isn't as tight-knit as say the WRX community. Moreover, there seems to be separation between the generations on and offline. It feels like Mk7 drivers don't even acknowledge my Mk6. Whereas even my beater 09 Impreza is noticed and welcomed in the modified Subaru communities.

...Maybe it's just me...

Every since gti's have been named drivers car of the year for many years in a row, they've become less and less of an enthusiast car.

1ashchuckton

Autocross Champion
I agree merging forums would be great. Separate forums seems to be something that separates owners. Although to me MK7 & MK6 owners get along fine in my part of the world.

Every generation & every year they knock off the rough edges. After a while a fun drivers car is a shadow of its former self. All cars are going this route, but the GTI is still one of the best ones in my opinion.

aj_law

Go Kart Champion

...Maybe it's just me...

#newcarsnobs

somerset91

Ready to race!
If you think this forum is dead, check out the mkv forum haha!
Most people I know from the mk6 days have switched over to the mk7...I bucked the trend by going with the mkv.

I've become something of a PQ35 apologist...I'm not fully on the MQB bandwagon.