GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Hello! New to the VW world.

GolNat

Autocross Champion
Welcome aboard. These are great cars, and you found the best combo...plaid, 2 door, manual. Jealous!

Thank you!

Welcome, I think you'll fit right in. :)

Lol, thanks.

Downloaded the Uni Stage 1+ plus file today and holy hell does it transform the car!!!! Had some issues with my anti virus software and with the Uniconnect+ finding my ECU. Called customer service and they were very helpful and got me going. You can hear the car more now and it just pulls so much harder.

I am addicted now so I don't think it will be long before Stage 2 lol. Clutch will need addressing before then though.

1ashchuckton

Autocross Champion
Enjoy the newfound power. Sort of like a drug isn't it? Glad to hear you got installed & are enjoying it.

torga

Autocross Champion
It's wild how much just a Stage 1 completely transforms the car. Stock suddenly feels like you're towing something!

alpha3

Go Kart Champion
It's wild how much just a Stage 1 completely transforms the car. Stock suddenly feels like you're towing something!

:happyanim: :happyanim: It is, for a certainty, terribly addictive, causing people to get huge grins on their faces!

Tony48

Go Kart Champion
Thank you!

Lol, thanks.

Downloaded the Uni Stage 1+ plus file today and holy hell does it transform the car!!!! Had some issues with my anti virus software and with the Uniconnect+ finding my ECU. Called customer service and they were very helpful and got me going. You can hear the car more now and it just pulls so much harder.

I am addicted now so I don't think it will be long before Stage 2 lol. Clutch will need addressing before then though.
Start your clutch research with the RSR clutch...whether you purchase the kit from HS Tuning or piece it together is up to you. Check the link in my signature for info.
EDIT: Noticed you're in DE. Maybe we'll cross paths at some point...I don't let any GTI on the road by without a wave first!

GolNat

Autocross Champion
causing people to get huge grins on their faces!

Just thinking about driving the car is giving me a big grin lol

It is cray and that is exactly how stock feels lol. This is my first time doing a tune and making so much power so easily!!

Enjoy the newfound power. Sort of like a drug isn't it? Glad to hear you got installed & are enjoying it.

Yes it is like a drug and I want another hit lol. Completely different animal then the Fit.

Start your clutch research with the RSR clutch...whether you purchase the kit from HS Tuning or piece it together is up to you. Check the link in my signature for info.
EDIT: Noticed you're in DE. Maybe we'll cross paths at some point...I don't let any GTI on the road by without a wave first!

Sweet man, thanks. I will definitely check out that info and keep an eye out for you.