GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

ChiChat 18: CAR MODS GALORE; CAR PROBLEMS GALORE

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cadubya

Autocross Newbie
I'll shoot you a price when I remove it and throw on the FAST :thumbsup:

I might end up getting new injectors and rails too, so I'll keep ya posted. It'll be a few months though.

No worries man. I’m not in a rush. Just collecting parts when I see em.

DASVDUB

Drag Racing Champion
O wow thread title. Everyone acts like a pussy when someone slaps them with facts. Prove me wrong.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jaber

Modero
How bad are the roads?

They closed the HS early and sent everybody home. I got a text that a winter storm warning is up for our area (WTF?)

Still in the Loop and not looking forward to the commute...

Whoops, missed this lol.. but still applies to this morning, since it snowed/still snowing. Roads are OK right now, based on Faceplace posts. But yesterday, I had to chip the ice off the wagon. Heated mirrors FTW. Glad I am off until next Tuesday. Monday, some are predicting more snow. I have one of those shovel plows, it is awesome. Wish I would of bought the bigger one, I have the 36''. For the driveway, I want to get the "Man Plow". Clear small amounts of snow in no time.

uglybastard

Autocross Champion
Whoops, missed this lol.. but still applies to this morning, since it snowed/still snowing. Roads are OK right now, based on Faceplace posts. But yesterday, I had to chip the ice off the wagon. Heated mirrors FTW. Glad I am off until next Tuesday. Monday, some are predicting more snow. I have one of those shovel plows, it is awesome. Wish I would of bought the bigger one, I have the 36''. For the driveway, I want to get the "Man Plow". Clear small amounts of snow in no time.

plow attachment to the alltrack?

OmniGLH

Autocross Newbie
O wow thread title. Everyone acts like a pussy when someone slaps them with facts. Prove me wrong.

Between Saturday and this morning I've completely destroyed my back. Opted to WFH today at least.

I get on a plane for Daytona Friday morning and it can't f*cking come soon enough.

Burbs are terrible at cleaning up the streets, chicago was fine this morning. The burbs were a complete disaster and still are.

Far NW burbs got clobbered with snow. City got rain and ice.

DASVDUB

Drag Racing Champion

Between Saturday and this morning I've completely destroyed my back. Opted to WFH today at least.

I get on a plane for Daytona Friday morning and it can't f*cking come soon enough.

Far NW burbs got clobbered with snow. City got rain and ice.

Omni is right. It’s a waste of time trying to use common sense around here. Common sense = hurt feels. Prove me wrong

dustbunny227

Autocross Champion
Oh wow dat icy rain yesterday and today. Love having to break ice off the whole car...

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.