GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Golf RS rumor

allset

Go Kart Champion
finally....the 2.5T in a golf. Praise the lord.

So...2014 means...2015 which really means 2017.

Stocktastic1

Go Kart Champion
yes it will. look at the enthusiasts growing over in the NA.

Just like they brought over a car that was supposed to be better than the GTI in every category.

The MKIV .:R is the only car I consider a true .:R. The rest are just slightly modded GTI's with AWD.

Big Swede

Ready to race!
I guarantee I would buy this. I think VW kind of goofed up the R models. When it had the VR6 it needed a manual to help it get into the proper rev range and then when it went turbo it needed a DSG, at least available since turbo's are made for autos.

This car would combine the drivetrains to get it right and then the extra hp would be icing on the cake and much needed since the GTI is too close in performance for the price difference.

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
If that fast and with four doors and AWD, I'd consider it with either trans. BUT... as many have said, thats IF it ever comes here, and if it does, the point about 2016 or 2017 is also probably spot on as well. Not sure I'd wait that long.

QUEDRO

Ready to race!
as always VW will f*** those in US and keep it EU spec only

can't understand VW marketing. Only US folks can't go to Walmart and pick up a 35K Golf R on the way back home. Not so many Europeans can afford a 30K Golf, and even if they can, the surely buy a Benz or BMW just because

make that 25% more expensive and Euro pricing too

mark986

Ready to race!
Diggin' the photoshopped "S" from the Civic Si lol.