GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Made the Switch to Driver Motorsport TSI K04+ Software

dave80

Go Kart Champion
not sure what's wrong with the dsg on apr's file (torque model not tuned properly?), but with DM dsg is smooth like butter. They are sponsors here.

Driver Motorsport

Ready to race!
Glad you got it figured out. Curious if its a mk5 dsg issue you had with APR? I haven't heard much from DM latley. Are they still vendors on this forum?

:)

Still Vendors...

We pay for both golfmkv & golfmk6 at the same time and you receive a discount to do it this way. Because of this there is no automatic link to update the sponsor status and sometimes there is a delay. We never stopped sponsoring the forum.

As far as K04+ file it is finished. The final file is V4.51. The file has been running in China, Australia & Middle East for the past 6 weeks with great results. Dave previously was running V4.49 for quite a while. Now that everything is set back up he's receiving V4.51 and the work is done on the file. Hyde should have everything he needs on Friday. Bronson messed up and forgot to add the immobilizer code changes to the ECU the last time it went out so it was a no-start when Hyde received the ECU. Once that immobilizer code is added back in, then there's nothing stopping the dyno test.

We haven't been on the forum much as we've been doing a few cool engines for international distributors. the 1.4TSI, 1.8TSI, 4.0TFSI & now getting marketing material ready for the 2.0TSI EA888 Gen 2 FlexFuel & Non-FlexFuel engines in the Audi B8/B8.5. A lot of this stuff takes a decent amount of time and Bronson usually posted on the forums so I suppose a lot of our posts have fell off.

ptfern

Ready to race!
Still Vendors...

We pay for both golfmkv & golfmk6 at the same time and you receive a discount to do it this way. Because of this there is no automatic link to update the sponsor status and sometimes there is a delay. We never stopped sponsoring the forum.

As far as K04+ file it is finished. The final file is V4.51. The file has been running in China, Australia & Middle East for the past 6 weeks with great results. Dave previously was running V4.49 for quite a while. Now that everything is set back up he's receiving V4.51 and the work is done on the file. Hyde should have everything he needs on Friday. Bronson messed up and forgot to add the immobilizer code changes to the ECU the last time it went out so it was a no-start when Hyde received the ECU. Once that immobilizer code is added back in, then there's nothing stopping the dyno test.

We haven't been on the forum much as we've been doing a few cool engines for international distributors. the 1.4TSI, 1.8TSI, 4.0TFSI & now getting marketing material ready for the 2.0TSI EA888 Gen 2 FlexFuel & Non-FlexFuel engines in the Audi B8/B8.5. A lot of this stuff takes a decent amount of time and Bronson usually posted on the forums so I suppose a lot of our posts have fell off.

Thanks for not responding. Would it be to much to ask Bronson to respond to the numerous emails and texts I've sent? I'd like to get my KO4 DSG tune running smoothly.

Thanks

HYDE161

Go Kart Champion

I am excited to test and log V4.51 before I head to the dyno, this is going to be a fun comparison.

kakluote

Ready to race!
Still Vendors...

CHINA? WHO IS RUNNING IT ?

shortydh

Ready to race!
OK so i was actually recommended to come to this thread as i am a GIAC customer and have been for years im done waiting for a new or updated file. i have been waiting for their H.O. file for almost a year and in the beginning i was super excited and was telling everyone hey look at this new file its powerful according to their test car. anyways i was in contact with Austin i believe a year and was going back and forth about release for the file for my ecm blah blah blah i gave up im done contacting them. I have seen and heard nothing but good things about DM and i want to give this k04 file a shot. I currently run a k04 setup with maf based snows kit. i do like running the 100 octane file and i can get my hands on 110 pretty easily idk if the 110 is good though. anyways I would love to have a switching capability for a 93 tune and as well for a 100 octane tune . thanks!!!

dave80

Go Kart Champion
Not the best dyno results to compare tunes against each other (loosing rpm signal on the dyno), but this was done on the same dynojet, same car and weather wise it was about a 8* F difference. Wish my car was a little younger and actually showed advertised numbers for both tunes. DM advertises 1whp more than Apr and 2wtrq less (graph shows it). Not bad for a tune that runs only about 25 psi of boost. I have already dynoed apr on a diffrent dynojet with dfr files looking much better. GO with DM and never look back.

Dyno results (DM TSI K04 vs. APR TSI K04 V3.31), both 93 octane files, same car on the same dynojet.

Attachments

• Capture123.JPG
    Capture123.JPG
    386.5 KB · Views: 3,298
Last edited: