GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

What did you do to your MK6 today?

torga

Autocross Champion
Thanks! Yeah, a ton of cardboard mockups and finally had it cut from some hdpe. Some fine tuning left and deciding on finish.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Great job! Love seeing custom stuff.
Are you HDPE for the final product or will you be using CF plates?

2012TP

Drag Racing Champion

K04

:happyanim:

Last edited:

AnchorsAweigh

Go Kart Champion
Finally put a new clutch, throwout bearing, rear main seal in. Also changed the fluid in the transmission.

119k miles, OEM clutch has been slipping since around 1k miles

2012TP

Drag Racing Champion
Atta boy [emoji108]
Haha. Really pumped to see what the hype is all about. Have to decide on either the IE or Neuspeed intercooler, then book install.

Looks like the N75 came cracked, so we’ll see if the place I bought it from will help out. Worst case is I order an OEM replacement - it’s cheap enough.

uglybastard

Autocross Champion
Just got new tires: Continental ExtremeContact DWS06. Basic, first impression is that they're so much quieter than the Pirellis I previously had on the front, especially in the 20-30 mph range where they were extra noisy.

I think one of my next projects will be to add some extra sound deadening to the car, take it even further.

i have been rocking DWS06's for a bit on my winter setup. good allseason rubber.

93serprise

Ready to race!
Dude....you are going to loooove the gti with a k04 in it....and then you are going to want more power later ;)

Mk6Racing

Passed Driver's Ed

A bit late to the game but got some Euros installed and was too excited about it to not care about the crummy lighting.

BjxGTI

Ready to race!
i have been rocking DWS06's for a bit on my winter setup. good allseason rubber.

I actually have quite a bit of weird rattling here and there in my GTI.

Like this weird rattling noise that comes from my front passenger seat...

And this weird rattling noise from the rear passenger side that only happens when it’s cold and I’m turning right lol

BjxGTI

Ready to race!
Dude....you are going to loooove the gti with a k04 in it....and then you are going to want more power later ;)

Haha so true... I’ve had K04 for a while I think I’ve gotten used to the power now...

But it made me realize how quick it is whenever I hop on from my miata to the gti [emoji23] I wouldn’t say fast but it’s pretty quick

smanierre

Autocross Champion
I actually have quite a bit of weird rattling here and there in my GTI.

Like this weird rattling noise that comes from my front passenger seat...

And this weird rattling noise from the rear passenger side that only happens when it’s cold and I’m turning right lol

My entire car rattles pretty much constantly. Nothing left to do at this point but embrace it since I hate dealing with interior stuff.

BjxGTI

Ready to race!
yup, i stopped giving a shit about the rattles, thats the only thing i could really do...

And GTI is supposed to be my nicer car [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

ksandman

Ready to race!

Truth. I really want a BT set up with an EWG but I just don’t want to go through the trouble of running meth for fueling. I wish these cars were simple where I could do fuel pump and injectors and get enough fuel haha. I live with the k04 for now though. Still very fun!