GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

ChiChat 18: CAR MODS GALORE; CAR PROBLEMS GALORE

Status
Not open for further replies.

DASVDUB

Drag Racing Champion
O wow. I love on FaceTube they’re like it basically a manual without a clutch. And I’m like just own up to it. It’s an automatic because it shifts for you. Change my mind. Don’t care how fancy it is. You still have no clutch pedal you’re pushing in. Lmao

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cadubya

Autocross Newbie
Filling in that odd full length window.

EJBGTIVI

Autocross Champion
Mah frankMahbunnyMah ej^Oh yeah. Seen quite a few by me as well. My dog thinks they are friends and tries to go say hi :(

She's gotten sprayed twice in 3 years. Luckily the neighborhood I'm in now has "slightly" less of them roaming as the old one.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

lol, my dog was the same way - after 3 or 4 times he finally learned, poor guy.

uglybastard

Autocross Champion
Lol guy with a 16' Audi a7 just offered me a few bucks and a pizza to install his suspension for him. Going to tell him yes but he has to meet me halfway to Ohio to do the work :iono:

What's the value in Chipotle vouchers

Jaber

Modero
Lol guy with a 16' Audi a7 just offered me a few bucks and a pizza to install his suspension for him. Going to tell him yes but he has to meet me halfway to Ohio to do the work :iono:

:lol::lol:

BoostedVW11

Drag Racing Champion

Never said what size pizza. Find one of those gigantic 6 foot pizza places , quadrople toppings everything.

Status
Not open for further replies.