GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

ChiChat 18: CAR MODS GALORE; CAR PROBLEMS GALORE

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cadubya

Autocross Newbie
Awwww yeah entire E36 M3 chassis coming my way!

OmniGLH

Autocross Newbie
Shouldn't be an issue, with a properly trained guide dog :D

One bork = turn left
Two borks = turn right
Three borks followed by 2 borks = hey look a bird, oh wait you can't look, nevermind

Cadubya

Autocross Newbie
ChiChat 18: Dubya Obtains License To Shoot People

ETA, 2-3 weeks tops? GET'R DONE.

Nah. Going to build it at my buddies in Alabama. He’s got a shop and can weld so we can do it proper. Gotta weld in all the chassis reinforcement. Might seam weld it too just for fun lol.

Jaber

Modero
ChiChat 18: Dubya Obtains License To Shoot People

Nah. Going to build it at my buddies in Alabama. He’s got a shop and can weld so we can do it proper. Gotta weld in all the chassis reinforcement. Might seam weld it too just for fun lol.

Wut.... TX to AL is like almost 1k miles?

TSI_Guy

Go Kart Champion
I ran the stock clutch for about a year, maybe a little less, on stage 2 with no slip. Upgraded to K04 and put down 315whp with stock clutch and stock IC. It started to slip slightly after a few months of K04, but really I was impressed. Upgraded to a SACHS race clutch and loved it ever since.

Dubya, plans for the vette changed. I have a brand new (still in box and plastic) FAST 92mm ported by Vengeance Racing and a used LS2 throttle body. I'd be happy with $800 for both. Not much of a "deal" so to speak but lmk if you're interested.

Brand new from Vengeance the FAST is ~$840 I believe. So pretty much free porting and a free throttle body to go with a brand new manifold.

Cadubya

Autocross Newbie
I ran the stock clutch for about a year, maybe a little less, on stage 2 with no slip. Upgraded to K04 and put down 315whp with stock clutch and stock IC. It started to slip slightly after a few months of K04, but really I was impressed. Upgraded to a SACHS race clutch and loved it ever since.

Dubya, plans for the vette changed. I have a brand new (still in box and plastic) FAST 92mm ported by Vengeance Racing and a used LS2 throttle body. I'd be happy with $800 for both. Not much of a "deal" so to speak but lmk if you're interested.

Brand new from Vengeance the FAST is ~$840 I believe. So pretty much free porting and a free throttle body to go with a brand new manifold.

Dang sucks on the vette. I’ll have to pass though. My engine is a budget build.

dustbunny227

Autocross Champion
Ohwow. Lots happening.
Tldr. However. Fry the coop is amazing. Need to go back again. Maybe this weekend actually. Anyone up for it? Maybe Saturday afternoon?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

DASVDUB

Drag Racing Champion
Happy Friday people! Wife driving to Michigan and I’m home alone this weekend. Workin on the car tomorrow :woot: weekend plans??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jaber

Modero
Happy Friday people! Wife driving to Michigan and I’m home alone this weekend. Workin on the car tomorrow :woot: weekend plans??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hopefully chill and grill. Weather was looking awesome earlier in the week, now it's a bit colder for Sat/Sun and rain on Sun with some wintery mix on Monday. Our first dog is going to the groomer tomorrow, lawd he stinks. The puppy as well. They have been playing outside a lot recently and rolling around.

It's been a while since I have had the whole house to myself. Last time it was before we got the puppy. Kid went to in-laws, wife went to WI to see her BFF. I played GTA on the PS4 ALL day lol... Next week wife is gone Sat and most of Sun, but I will have the kid and doggos with me. Hoping for some good weather.

Status
Not open for further replies.