GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

So I just purchased my GTI

spessx

Ready to race!
And I'll be picking it up after work today. I got a 2010 Black 2 Door. The options that I got include:

18" Wheels
Xenon Headlamps
Bluetooth
I think that's it.

I have a bike and a 4 year old so I wanted a 4 door but I like the looks of the 2 door better and this was all that was available without special order. Either way I'm very happy - I can get both my kids seat and my bike in the car with one side of the back seat folded down! I'm really excited.

-s

absoluteczech

GolfMKV ADMlN
nice congrats!

get a bike rack :)

zee

Go Kart Champion
Congrats...
The 2-door actually has rear seat and hatch dimensions very slightly larger than the 4-door because of the lack of rear door frames. The only inconvinience is entry and exit to the back, but can easily be lived with.

grunt111

Ready to race!
had a 92 civic hatch, chevy trail blazer, mazda 3 05, now with that nasty gti turbo 09 ain't never goin back !

And I'll be picking it up after work today. I got a 2010 Black 2 Door. The options that I got include:

18" Wheels
Xenon Headlamps
Bluetooth
I think that's it.

I have a bike and a 4 year old so I wanted a 4 door but I like the looks of the 2 door better and this was all that was available without special order. Either way I'm very happy - I can get both my kids seat and my bike in the car with one side of the back seat folded down! I'm really excited.

-s

Congrats. I've had my car now for a couple of weeks and love the damn thing! Other than the air noise that some folks have on the 2 door (me included) I'm very happy with it. Dealer supposedly can fix that pretty easily with a door latch adjustment so that was my one major gripe! Break that puppy in so you can go DRIVE! :cool:

zee

Go Kart Champion
I rained for the first 10days after I picked up mine. Got so dirty and I could not wash it.