GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

What did you do to your MK6 today?

carrquik77

Passed Driver's Ed

Here's my 2012 mt6. If your springs are packed like my rears are, then yes you're lowered. Unless you have a kit. Which should be obvious.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

lyonsroar

GTI newb...
Had my shop pull the inspection plug and check out my tensioner. Turns out its the new style and does not need replacement. Good times indeed!

Sent from my SM-T800 using Tapatalk

GreyGti1990

Ready to race!
Took advantage of all the holiday sales. Ordered the following:

• CTS Turbo K04 TOP
  • Euro S3 short-shifter
  • 034 Motorsport shifter billet bushings
  • O34 Motorsport street density motor/trans mounts
  • Tyrol Sport stage2 hatch brace
  • OEM rear window shades
  • ECS Tuning hatch pop kit with button

Should all be arriving on Friday. Looking forward to a weekend of installs.

034 street density mounts are on sale? Where? I only see them for $240... which is regular price I believe

SELA_MK6GTI

Go Kart Champion
Running open dp and put my catted test pipe back on. Hoping to be able to trade my custom borla catback with someone local for their stock one soon [emoji17]

MakiNn

Passed Driver's Ed
Running open dp and put my catted test pipe back on. Hoping to be able to trade my custom borla catback with someone local for their stock one soon [emoji17]

why do you want stock, if you were close I would trade you

Boscogn

Go Kart Champion
I've been hearing a "clunk" coming from my passenger side front wheel when I'm turning hard all the way to the left or right (not fast). Seems to happen more when my car has been sitting. Any ideas?

MakiNn

Passed Driver's Ed
I'm broke, I need the money lol and plus it'll be an extreme sleeper with stock catback anyways hahaha
I might just change the tips on it later

I see I see I would say I would be all over it but seeing as I am going to a Golf R rear I will be making my own exhaust. Also I am going to go with black tips

SELA_MK6GTI

Go Kart Champion
I see I see I would say I would be all over it but seeing as I am going to a Golf R rear I will be making my own exhaust. Also I am going to go with black tips

Looks great with black chrome that's what I had on mine [emoji1417] doesn't draw too much attention as the chrome but looks awesome

spiker369

on air, don't care
Figured I'd post what's left of my part out here also to try and get some traction. Treat yo' self this holiday season y'all!

BBS LM sale thread:
http://www.golfmk6.com/forums/showthread.php?t=108513

AirLift performance sale thread:
http://www.golfmk6.com/forums/showthread.php?t=108512

AirLift slam sale thread:
http://www.golfmk6.com/forums/showthread.php?t=108511

Other available items from the part out are as followed, prices are for pick up.
DeAutoKey remote controlled foot wells: $40
UroTuning rear wiper delete: $20
Color matched CSG sidemarkers: $50

ferrariF601

Ready to race!
my golf r side skirts came in the mail today. On Friday I will go get a estimate to get them painted

OEM skirts or replica's??? i have the ED's replicas on my gti and they fit really good...at a fraction of the price of the OEM's....there's no way i'd spend 1000 on side skirts...rather put a little more and actually BUY an R....LOL

MakiNn

Passed Driver's Ed
OEM skirts or replica's??? i have the ED's replicas on my gti and they fit really good...at a fraction of the price of the OEM's....there's no way i'd spend 1000 on side skirts...rather put a little more and actually BUY an R....LOL

They are Eds as well, cant really say no to 125 shipped and thats great to hear they fit well. I am excited from first glance they seem really built well. Did you have any issues installing or are there any tips I should know about.