GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV
VW GTI MKVI Forum / VW Golf R Forum / VW Golf MKVI Forum / VW GTI Forum - Golfmk6.com



Go Back   VW GTI MKVI Forum / VW Golf R Forum / VW Golf MKVI Forum / VW GTI Forum - Golfmk6.com > Regional Forums > Mid-Atlantic

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 07-06-2017, 03:33 PM   #2521
VR6Growl
Formula 3000 Driver
 
VR6Growl's Avatar
 
Drives: '12 Jetta 2.5 SEL; '14 328D xDrive
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Swan Point MD
Posts: 3,925
I just googled where Edgewood was... I could get to you faster by boat...
__________________
-Jason G. --
2012 Jetta 2.5 SEL
2014 BMW 328D xDrive
VR6Growl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2017, 07:45 PM   #2522
BuiltforSin
Oval Champion
 
BuiltforSin's Avatar
 
Drives: MK6 GTI
Join Date: Oct 2015
Location: Richmond,VA
Posts: 162
Probably moving to the Fredericksburg area in the next few months. Is there much of a
car scene there?
BuiltforSin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2017, 05:20 PM   #2523
Sauce118
FIA World Rally Car Champion
 
Sauce118's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 VW GTI (6spd White)
Join Date: Aug 2015
Location: Washington, DC
Posts: 674
Hey guys... I moved to DC about 6 months ago and have been working relentlessly, which hasn't given me any chance to search out the car scene here. I am looking for some advanced enthusiast meets or groups to meet up w/. I also live in a studio apartment in the middle of DC now. I had to give up my 2 car garage and 4 bedroom house to move here :-/ If anyone has a garage that they regularly use to work on their cars and would be open to letting me use/renting it out for me to do some internal drop ins after the winter that would be awesome! I always bring beer! I am also very experienced on VW and Audi, so if anyone has any questions, wants installs done, or needs help doing anything let me know. As long as there is a place to work on cars, I'm game!!!! Also, I have heard the NOVA meets are "the best" from some guys ive smoked at redlights lol. Wednesday nights @ 8 somewhere in Fairfax??
__________________
2010 GTI 6mt: Candy White: GT3071 w/ 73mm BILLET COMP WHEEL: E30 MAESTRO TUNED: AQUAMIST W/M DPI: PELOQUIN LSD: WilWood BBK: ClutchMaster's FX400: CTS Downpipe: Beluga CatBack: ARM FMIC: CTS CAI: CTS BOV: CTS Charge Pipes: Fluidampr Pulley: Koni Coilovers: WhiteLine Anti-Lift Kit: SPM Full Mounts: DG ShortShifter w/ SS bushings: Eurosport FWD & AFT Strut Bar: STERN Brace: RSE 07 WHEELS: HID's: Lots of small stuff: Various Cosmetics
Sauce118 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2017, 05:19 PM   #2524
Sauce118
FIA World Rally Car Champion
 
Sauce118's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 VW GTI (6spd White)
Join Date: Aug 2015
Location: Washington, DC
Posts: 674
Not a very active group eh?
__________________
2010 GTI 6mt: Candy White: GT3071 w/ 73mm BILLET COMP WHEEL: E30 MAESTRO TUNED: AQUAMIST W/M DPI: PELOQUIN LSD: WilWood BBK: ClutchMaster's FX400: CTS Downpipe: Beluga CatBack: ARM FMIC: CTS CAI: CTS BOV: CTS Charge Pipes: Fluidampr Pulley: Koni Coilovers: WhiteLine Anti-Lift Kit: SPM Full Mounts: DG ShortShifter w/ SS bushings: Eurosport FWD & AFT Strut Bar: STERN Brace: RSE 07 WHEELS: HID's: Lots of small stuff: Various Cosmetics
Sauce118 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2017, 12:03 PM   #2525
GoodTimesIndeed
Formula 5000 Champion
 
GoodTimesIndeed's Avatar
 
Drives: 2011 GTI 2Dr DSG
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Edgewood, MD
Posts: 2,046
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sauce118 View Post
Hey guys... I moved to DC about 6 months ago and have been working relentlessly, which hasn't given me any chance to search out the car scene here. I am looking for some advanced enthusiast meets or groups to meet up w/. I also live in a studio apartment in the middle of DC now. I had to give up my 2 car garage and 4 bedroom house to move here :-/ If anyone has a garage that they regularly use to work on their cars and would be open to letting me use/renting it out for me to do some internal drop ins after the winter that would be awesome! I always bring beer! I am also very experienced on VW and Audi, so if anyone has any questions, wants installs done, or needs help doing anything let me know. As long as there is a place to work on cars, I'm game!!!! Also, I have heard the NOVA meets are "the best" from some guys ive smoked at redlights lol. Wednesday nights @ 8 somewhere in Fairfax??
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sauce118 View Post
Not a very active group eh?
For the most part this whole site is dead other than a few threads here and there.

Maybe if you're willing to travel a bit I'll hit ya up next year sometime (prob before summer) to help me with a carbon cleaning. Due for a brake fluid flush as well. Probably some other stuff too haha. Would be cool to have a helping hand in doing so.
__________________
APR K04 / meth injection / custom intake / Eurojet turboback / Neuspeed FMIC / FMIC sprayer / FSB-RSB / Endlinks / 034 Mounts / HPA 75A / AWE TOP / BSH TBP / ECS Catch Can / Solo Werks / Centric rotors / StopTech pads / Tyrolsport / Powerflex Bushings & A.L.K. / Stern Brace / Eurosport Strut Brace & Rear XB / TCR-II System / Misc Interior & Exterior Mods / Build Thread / My flickr
GoodTimesIndeed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2017, 08:27 AM   #2526
Sauce118
FIA World Rally Car Champion
 
Sauce118's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 VW GTI (6spd White)
Join Date: Aug 2015
Location: Washington, DC
Posts: 674
Quote:
Originally Posted by GoodTimesIndeed View Post
For the most part this whole site is dead other than a few threads here and there.

Maybe if you're willing to travel a bit I'll hit ya up next year sometime (prob before summer) to help me with a carbon cleaning. Due for a brake fluid flush as well. Probably some other stuff too haha. Would be cool to have a helping hand in doing so.
NOOOOOO the BT and WM threads are active!! I go on them every day! The BT facebook pages are very active as well. How has everything been w/ u??
__________________
2010 GTI 6mt: Candy White: GT3071 w/ 73mm BILLET COMP WHEEL: E30 MAESTRO TUNED: AQUAMIST W/M DPI: PELOQUIN LSD: WilWood BBK: ClutchMaster's FX400: CTS Downpipe: Beluga CatBack: ARM FMIC: CTS CAI: CTS BOV: CTS Charge Pipes: Fluidampr Pulley: Koni Coilovers: WhiteLine Anti-Lift Kit: SPM Full Mounts: DG ShortShifter w/ SS bushings: Eurosport FWD & AFT Strut Bar: STERN Brace: RSE 07 WHEELS: HID's: Lots of small stuff: Various Cosmetics
Sauce118 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2017, 12:26 PM   #2527
GoodTimesIndeed
Formula 5000 Champion
 
GoodTimesIndeed's Avatar
 
Drives: 2011 GTI 2Dr DSG
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Edgewood, MD
Posts: 2,046
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sauce118 View Post
NOOOOOO the BT and WM threads are active!! I go on them every day! The BT facebook pages are very active as well. How has everything been w/ u??
Been going alright, can't complain. The car for the moment has taken a back seat to home repairs and projects. Not sure what else to do with it really other than maybe upgrading a few things (coilovers and such).

Yeah the WM thread is a good one. Unfortunately I don't have a BT so I can only dream and live vicariously through others on that thread/fb page.

Whats new your way?
__________________
APR K04 / meth injection / custom intake / Eurojet turboback / Neuspeed FMIC / FMIC sprayer / FSB-RSB / Endlinks / 034 Mounts / HPA 75A / AWE TOP / BSH TBP / ECS Catch Can / Solo Werks / Centric rotors / StopTech pads / Tyrolsport / Powerflex Bushings & A.L.K. / Stern Brace / Eurosport Strut Brace & Rear XB / TCR-II System / Misc Interior & Exterior Mods / Build Thread / My flickr
GoodTimesIndeed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2018, 11:55 PM   #2528
Leo_Freitas
Rally Car Newbie
 
Leo_Freitas's Avatar
 
Drives: Candy White MK6 called Cindy
Join Date: May 2015
Location: Boca Raton, FL
Posts: 260
I'm moving to the La Plata area over the summer. Hopefully I'll get to meet some of you guys and get to go to some good meets

Sent from my SM-G965U1 using Tapatalk
__________________
Instagram MK6_Vizsla
Leo_Freitas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2018, 10:58 PM   #2529
Leo_Freitas
Rally Car Newbie
 
Leo_Freitas's Avatar
 
Drives: Candy White MK6 called Cindy
Join Date: May 2015
Location: Boca Raton, FL
Posts: 260
I am from South Florida and I'm moving up to MD, La Plata... I'm looking forward to meet the VDub family members in the area.

Sent from my SM-G965U1 using Tapatalk
__________________
Instagram MK6_Vizsla
Leo_Freitas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2018, 01:43 PM   #2530
Teachmehowto20
Go Kart Newbie
 
Drives: 2014 GTI (Driver's Edition)
Join Date: Aug 2017
Location: MD
Posts: 31
oo dang, you in that real far part of MD
Teachmehowto20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 03:26 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.