GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Gaby's progress & update

LuvVeeDub

Passed Driver's Ed
You've turned a classy R into a cheap looking ricer of an R dude... Looks a lil cheap the way you've done it up. IMO! I'm sure others will attest to my verdict Mr Aussie boy. Btw... with the "upgrades" you have I'd still smoke you in my GTI hands down without breaking a sweat.

You're still butt hurt over Steve Erwin, gtfo.

Your car looks fucking sick

jonis1

not a golf

But a car we tuned with carbon hood and carbon roof.

Maybe not that easy to see in this pic but gives you idea.

Seat leon cupra with 240 hp stock(s3 engine same as golf r)

Attachments

• Seat leon Fotosession bild 1.jpg
    Seat leon Fotosession bild 1.jpg
    184.1 KB · Views: 319

PaulMK6GTINYC

Ready to race!
Your car looks amazing dude! Good job, and good luck with your store!

kilowong

Passed Driver's Ed
APR Fuel Pump review pls?

[*]APR HPFP
[*]Good Ridge Brakelines
[*]Forge DV kit (newly revised version)

could u pls give some review on the APR HPFP and the DV ?

noone in hk has those.

thanks, eric

xnox202

Spawn
Lol why the hell there's so much hate in his car. GT King888? What pisses me off is that people like these has no respect on the work of others they've done. Who cares if it doesn't look right on you, it's his tastes and his mods and I applaud and infact I actually like the uniqueness of Gaby.

GT King888, please do yourself a favour. You know where Sg. Teraban is? Yeah, it's the place where you should jump off there and drown. :iono:

Let this guy do his thing. A cheap looking R? You're cheap! Haha.

But oh well who cares,

mk6stage3

Ready to race!
Glad you like the VMR V713... IMO I would have gotten the Advan T7 or work wheels cos they're better quality and lighter, hence performance gain/improvement. Honestly I know the Golf R isn't any match to the RS cos I've test driven both... If Mischievous M is game we welcome the step up to the plate.

no problem man... I just think the car looks like a disgrace... Paint the hood or something cos the CF is just sooo lame! MM if you ever go BBKs I'll take your stock brakes seeing how splurging isn't a big deal for you.

Seriously you need to get your stuff together man? First of all he is running APR Stage 2+ Which is full exhaust and HPFP. (noticed you have a MK6 GTI and your sig says you also have hpfp..APR doesnt have a TSI HPFP upgrade whats up with that???) Anyways he has about 50 foot pounds of torque over you and last time I checked AWD hooks up off the line better than FWD which is all that matters in 1.4 mile especially an AWD Golf R with haldex upgrade (which is more than your downpipe and pieced together exhaust system). If your all about APR why aren't you running their system?

Where do you live bro? Lets get together when my Golf R arrives so I can put you on my lap and give you a proper spanking you deserve.

Oh by the way how does your GTI do in anything other than going in a straight stop light to stop light? Perhaps he might enjoy a car that also corners well too and enjoys having traction throttling out of turns.

Good work GT King, car is coming along nicely!

Mischievous M1

Ready to race!
what do we have to do or who do we have to talk to in order to get this guy off of our forum..?

Torch his car with him in it? haha...

The only way you are running "12.3 easy" is if you're running slicks. So i'm calling BS unless you can put up a time slip.... Also "the best part is it looks like a sleeper." ...what's the big deal if someone wants to do exterior work on their car, especially CF??? He probably reduced the weight of his car by 50-60 lbs, which is a good idea saying that VW's are fat pigs in the weight category. Frankly, Mischevious is one of the few active members trying out mods and stuff for the R, give him a break, because he's adding to the forum,, which is more than we can say for you.

Mate... you sound Aussie. :lol: nah, i'm not to fussed with the douche considering he has no clue what he is saying. Found who the GT KING muppet is and i tell you he doesnt deserve to own a GTI let alone a VW. Wish i had taken a photo of his car cos it was a super FAIL! I was like WTF when i saw a scoop insert on the bonnet where the stock air box sits.

Oh man, that shot from the back.. made me ejaculate

Gotta say though, that hood, not really digging it. Neither the rims, I would have chosen some ultra leggeras instead but hey, it's an R! it's sex however you look at it

No dramas bro... the OZ are pretty nice wheels ay. Was thinking of V713s but can't be asked to swap em out considering they drive fine for now. Added some new wind visors for Weather Tech.

MM don't even listen to what the guy is saying haha your car is FIRE! Absolutely beautiful! APR ftw ;)

Cheers bro... appreciate your kind words.

But a car we tuned with carbon hood and carbon roof.

Maybe not that easy to see in this pic but gives you idea.

Seat leon cupra with 240 hp stock(s3 engine same as golf r)

Hey Jon,

I sooo recognize your Seat Leon Cupra from your VTech videos. Your VTech tunes are proving to be super popular here in Brunei and its been the talk of the town. The owners of the three cars below have extended their kudos for your remarkable maps!

Audi A3 (BAB1537): VTech Stg 2 / Milltek Turbo Back / Oettinger Intake system / Sprint Booster

Scirocco: VTech Stg 1 + Stock

Golf R (Formula14): VTech Stg 1 / APR IC / Evoms Intake / KMD Turbo Discharge / Eisenmann Race cat back / Sprint Booster.

"Damn it... i can't stop smiling like an idiot in the morning traffic and open roads" - Khairi, Audi A3 owner

Attachments

• IMG_1071.JPG
    IMG_1071.JPG
    208.7 KB · Views: 219
  • IMG_1027.jpg
    IMG_1027.jpg
    258.9 KB · Views: 315
  • IMG_1065.jpg
    IMG_1065.jpg
    260.8 KB · Views: 227
  • IMG_1801.JPG
    IMG_1801.JPG
    365.3 KB · Views: 206

Mischievous M1

Ready to race!
[*]APR HPFP
[*]Good Ridge Brakelines
[*]Forge DV kit (newly revised version)

could u pls give some review on the APR HPFP and the DV ?

noone in hk has those.

thanks, eric

Hey Bro,

Sorry for late reply. Here is the breakdown:

-APR HPFP: This is a pretty good mad addition. pulling hard thru the rev range this sucker ensure that enough fuel is carried and channeled thru consistently and as a mate said "Its fu*kin bulletproof". *4 star

-Good Ridge line: Ensures consistent good bite due to the reinforced steel braids vs stock lines that expand considerably under hard braking and excessive heating. *4.5 star

-Forge DV: I personally felt was a waste of time. went back to stock because it wasnt holding boost well even though i changed spring rates. *2 star

hope that helps

CDUBBGTI91

Go Kart Champion
How much was that APR HPFP?

Mischievous M1

Ready to race!
How much was that APR HPFP?

Ola amigo... If memory serves me correctly I bought it for USD988 inclusive of DHL to Brunei during the APR sale in mid December last year. Definitely cheaper at your end of the woods considering postage is minimal within states.

jaydubz

FIA World Rally Car Newbie
This is going to sound gay, but its really cool to see the terms that other use. "muppet" "tosser" etc...