GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Stock GTI beats SS and Jetta 2.0T

hiddink.gti

I got a CW GTI DSG stock and have 2700 km's on my car and got bored on a friday night so went to the local track to post some times (i would throw up some pics of my car but unsure of how to do it :confused:..new to this forum)

first run i raced a '03 pontiac grand prix GT with aftermarket turbocharger system not to sure about what kind or what the hp was - i had him from the start up until the last 20 feet and he beat me by at most a half car.. his time 14.52@101mph- my time 15.02@94mph

next up a silverado SS pick-up pushing 350 hp(it was my cousin)- he thot he had it the bag and there was no way possible my car would beat his truck... needless to say he was wrong.. - his track time 15.58@86mph- my time 14.62@95mph

next i raced my buddys '07 jetta 2.0t fsi with apr stage 1 so he has around 215 hp give or take (he recently replaced the tranny and has about 10k kms on it) his time 15.24@93mph- my time 14.72@95mph

little dissapointed the grand prix got the win and the 15.0 time but i was just getting used to the track and using my launch control properly, but ill get him when i put some mods in my engine soon to come apr cold air, on the way along with unitronic stage 1+ chip and in a month or so apr turbo back exhaust :thumbsup:

Diego Armando

Go Kart Champion