GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Nürburgring Meet - July (Germany)

SKorea808

Ready to race!
Injen1us and myself are planning to spend a weekend at the Nurburgring during its open track days during the month of July, no set day has been determined (good weather & open track days would have to line up), however, with it being this far out, scheduling a weekend we can all collectively meet up on should be easier since it will be more than 30 days out (I.E DA31 Leave/Pass).

This will be a time for members on golfmk6.com & friends that are currently in Germany (I.E. - USAG Ansbach, USAG Bavaria, USAG Stuttgart, Ramstein Air Base, Permanent Resident, etc.) to get together and experience one of the world's most renowned & deadliest tracks out there.

Once we get a set date/weekend, we can find a hotel we can all stay at. Race during the day; drink/eat during the night (or whatever floats your boat).

Recommendations/Safety Measures prior to tracking:
·Inspection of full suspension system/chassis components
·Inspection of full braking system/components
·Inspection of tires & rims
·An aggressive street pad and or entry level track pad at a minimum
·Summer Tires at a minimum

Information on Nurburgring can be found on its main website below
http://www.nuerburgring.de/
http://www.nurburgring.org.uk/

There are other things I can list but basically its common sense. You know your car, you know what it has (modification wise), you know what its potentially capable of and you may think you know its limits but you really don't. Take the above safety measures and it will help prevent you and your car being in an unfortunate situation.

Sunday July 20th - Open from 8am - 7pm
Injen1us - Confirmed
SKorea808 - Confirmed
Kinzie Hales - Tentative
Patrik Kuncendorfer - Confirmed
Henry Rosso - Confirmed

Hold-n-On - Confirmed
Ferro - Tentative

People Interested In Attending
1. Injen1us - VW MK6 GTI - APR Stage 2+ K04 (360BHP~) / Location: USAG Ansbach
2. SKorea808 - VW MK6 GTI - Revo Stage 3 K04 (360BHP~) / Location: USAG Ansbach
3. Kinzie Hales - Audi S3 SP - Stock (261BHP~) / Location: USAG Ansbach
4. Patrik Kuncendorfer - BMW E92 3 Series - Tuned (420BHP~) / Location: USAG Ansbach
5. Henry Rosso - Lancer Evolution IX - Tuned (430BHP~) / Location: USAG Ansbach
6. Hold-n-On - VW MK6 GTI - Revo Stage 1 (275BHP~) / Location: USAG Wiesbaden
7. Ferro - VW MK6 GTI - APR Stage 2+ K04 (360BHP~) / Location: Ramstein Air Base

Last edited:

Injen1us

Drag Race Newbie
Should be able to make a more definite on the daye within the week. Might have some more friends off the forum to stop by (caddy ctsv, m3 etc)

Either way this will be a good time.

I have vag software too if anyone is needing some tweaking done.

Lets get a good turnout!

Stadpad

Go Kart Champion
Nürburgring Meet - July (Tenative)

Thanks! I just went with the official website since was in english and had some good info but that site you linked has a lot more to offer. :thumbsup:

The brits speak english as well :)

The event calendar on that website is important for planning a weekend. Know what a ring card is and learn how to use it. There are cards for laps and cards for buying food/souviniers.

The motorsport hotel am nurburgring on haupstrasse 34 (nurburg) has the best spaghetti ever!

Dont forget to look up some history of the ring while you're there such as the sudschleife.

Last edited:

Hold-n-On

USAG Wiesbaden may be represented. Either date works at the moment so I can roll with the consensus.

Ferro

I'm in a PME course until the middle of July, but i'll try to make it out for sure.