GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

magnaflow muffler?

Dun Dun

Ready to race!
just found a magna flow muffler in the shop. thinking about putting it on and straight piping the rest since we have a pipe bender. anyone have experience with the sound i might produce? carbonio intake is my only mod right now (just got the car in november)

Heartagram131

Go Kart Champion
I keep trying to figure out the 2.5 exhaust dilemma. I want it to be louder and a better sound but not too loud and with no real drone...

Still thinking I might source a mkv gti cat back and magnaflow it. I'm going to have to go to a Crispy meet and listen to someones modded exhaust in person I think.

Dun Dun

Ready to race!
end of september is h2o..im lookin to score some parts there :]

AXO

Go Kart Champion
That's 6 months away.... I would keep checking the Market Place. People are constantly getting rid of cool parts used at a fraction of what they cost new.

trigger_storey

Ready to race!
Agreed just watch the market place and check out the for sale forums on vortex. They usually have alot of stuff too. Or you could always go the gti exhaust route and find someone that has a stocker they want to get rid of and then upgrade from there.

sawyer4340

Ready to race!
Heartagram,

You could always try hottexhaust.com and use the coupon code veedub. When It's all said and done, should be a pretty inexpensive catback.

Shipping is free and if you want you can go to Toronto to pick it up instead of waiting for it to be delivered.

madbikes

Ready to race!
The piping in the picture is reversed for some reason.

Dun Dun

Ready to race!
Agreed just watch the market place and check out the for sale forums on vortex. They usually have alot of stuff too. Or you could always go the gti exhaust route and find someone that has a stocker they want to get rid of and then upgrade from there.
market place is a good idea i always forget about that. and i do plan on getting a gti exhaust i'm a fan of the dualies. just wanna skip the stock step and get a catback and work my way up to the header