GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

My new Golf VI 2.0TDI 4motion:)

Lemon

Ready to race!
Yes, the DCC system needs the DCC shocks to function. the deal is that there are electronic valves that regulate the oil inside the damper. And also there are sensors on the top of the towers that register body roll etc.
No problems with 50mm Eibach and DCC on my car;)

I really love my Mk6:)

I'm not good in english writing, but hope you understand:rolleyes:

Thanks for your reply :)
Because I have a friend who is driving an Audi A4, which has the "Driver Select" feature (same function as DCC). I really love the function. My friend said if you keep "Comfort" mode, the car can save you some gas too. Also, I have one more question, is it ONLY GTI has the Paddle Shifter ??

By the way, your english is better than me :thumbsup:

TurboTor

Golfer
Thanks for your reply :)
Because I have a friend who is driving an Audi A4, which has the "Driver Select" feature (same function as DCC). I really love the function. My friend said if you keep "Comfort" mode, the car can save you some gas too. Also, I have one more question, is it ONLY GTI has the Paddle Shifter ??

By the way, your english is better than me :thumbsup:

I have not yet driven a Mk6 with DSG gearbox, but I think there is an option for "flappy-paddle" on the regular models too.

TurboTor

Golfer
New pic's coming soon:)
hints:
-R-line emblems
-Headlight + foglight modifications

PS: Xenonkit in foglights are gone! Didn't work good with autocheck so I installed Höen Xenon-match (same as in have on lowbeam and parklights.

TurboTor

Golfer
Get some pics from the back...
How does it drive with AWD and remap 170bhp?

Works really good:) Alot more power at high and low RPM.
Can recomend O.CT Tuning:)

Here is an old picture from the rear;) More/better pictures will come when I finish my mods.

TurboTor

Golfer
R-emblems and tinted headlights (Lamin-X)
Sadly i didn't manage to install the film without bubbles, so I had to remove it today:( Will order more film and try again;)

Danny Boy1

Ready to race!
lol whoops yea i meant 19"s. sweet, im definitely getting 18's then. 17"s are a tad bit to small

Brucet

Awesome car....Hope mine will look similar soon.

I have the 2.0 Tdi also. Please tell me about your power upgrades.

Thank you.

cccc32

looks really nice, love black cars, im not into modding but when its done tastefully like yours i think its superb!
p.s im not to keen on the R badges