GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

2013 GTI Autobahn, Carbon Steel Gray, Titan Black Leather, DSG, 4DR, 19,200 miles

Top of the line GTI model for 2013. Fully loaded Volkswagen MKVI GTI Autobahn. Now asking $24,000. Clean Carfax if you run the vin. Still under warranty. Feel free to message me if interested in purchased. I'm located on Long Island near East Meadow, NY. :beer:

Purchased brand new in Upstate NY, October 19th, 2012 for $31,422 with 156 miles on it. After taxes + fees, it came to $34,439.65.

The reason I'm selling this roomy hatchback is to use as a partial down payment for a Golf R. This vehicle comes from a non-smoking home. All stock, never tuned and never tracked. Features the DSG tiptronic system that allows you to shift over and use the car as a pseudo manual vehicle if wanted. Shifting is done either tapping the gear shift or utilizing the paddle shifters comfortably placed behind the steering wheel. Very fun/cool feature to utilize.

Also features a keyless entry and keyless start. Toasty heated seats and a sun roof, navigation, premium speaker/sound system amongst many, many other features. I personally love the lights that move wherever I turn the steering wheel around corners. Very cool and helpful on dark nights. The car was mainly for around town and occasional thruway trips. (I take a train to work, hence the low mileage.) Anytime I'd go on a trip, (4+ hour drives) I would always have it checked out at my local vw service center for any possible issues. Overkill perhaps, but peace of mind for me.

Still under warranty and care free maintenance for 36,000 miles. Very clean leather interior. I've never used the front and rear carpeted floor mats. I bought the heavy duty GTI honey comb floor mats and never looked back. Both mat sets are included. Had all recent checkups done before the new year, along with safety inspection.

Click on any of the images to make them larger/view more image details.

Last edited:

Carbon Steel

Go Kart Champion
Nice car, showroom condition.

GLWS

PLF8593

Drag Race Newbie
UGH SO JEALOUS. Congratu-fucking-lations my friend. I'm trying to sell my '12 2dr manual GTI, totally stock besides audio upgrades w/ 46k for 17 OBO. I owe 11 on the car so that gives me good down payment money for a lease on an MK7 and some leftover cash for a tune/bank acct cushion

Yea, admittedly, I got really lucky. Had received the email for preorders at work. I quickly plugged in my information, and turned out at the time I was #484. I figured everything out after the fact.

The offers I was receiving, it ended up making more sense to put a trade in towards the R to soak up the taxes. Definite good luck with selling your car. Make sure to get in good with a dealer. I heard they're only getting one or two cars per dealership for the 2016 R's.

PLF8593

Drag Race Newbie
I'm only 21 years old man, I won't be getting an R till the MK8's come out. Also, because I'm a snob and only like brand new cars :thumbup: