GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

"Becky" The Black GTI

RB06

Ready to race!
I bought the car in April of 2011. A base model 4 door 6 speed manual GTi. I almost got a Golf TDi but just couldn't get the diesel for some reason. After having it for a few days I went down to USP and got flashed to stage one and ordered the Carbonio stage 1 and 2 intake. Next on the list was suspension and a downpipe. Anyway here are a couple pictures.

Attachments

• IMG_2537.jpg
    IMG_2537.jpg
    384.6 KB · Views: 190
  • IMG_2556.jpg
    IMG_2556.jpg
    391.6 KB · Views: 175

RB06

Ready to race!
The last pictures were taken before I got the springs and the DP. Now the car is stage 2 with carbonio stage 1&2 intake, USP catless DP, and eibach sportlines. I just took these pics not too long ago so hopefully you photo guys don't bash my photo skills.
Current Mods:
- APR Stage 2
- Carbonio Stage 1 & 2 Intake
- USP Catless Downpipe
- Eibach Sportlines

Wish List:
- Needs Wheels BAD!!
- Magnaflow Catback Exhaust

After those happen I will see where I want to go next.

Attachments

• IMG_0699.jpg
    IMG_0699.jpg
    371.2 KB · Views: 165
  • IMG_0706.jpg
    IMG_0706.jpg
    320.6 KB · Views: 156

RB06

Ready to race!
Any advice on what wheels to get?

Hilfloskind

Go Kart Champion
Just please don't get black wheels...

I just got Avant Garde M310s in machined with gunmetal barrel finish. They also make machined with black barrel finish. I was actually originally getting the black barrel version but changed my order at the last minute to gunmetal barrel. Since I have CSG, it seemed like a breed choice...and I was right. It matches almost perfectly.

It's a pretty popular wheel...some would say it's played out. I think it looks amazing and that's the exact reason it's so popular.

RB06

Ready to race!
Just please don't get black wheels...

I just got Avant Garde M310s in machined with gunmetal barrel finish. They also make machined with black barrel finish. I was actually originally getting the black barrel version but changed my order at the last minute to gunmetal barrel. Since I have CSG, it seemed like a breed choice...and I was right. It matches almost perfectly.

It's a pretty popular wheel...some would say it's played out. I think it looks amazing and that's the exact reason it's so popular.

It's funny you mention those cause I got a set priced out last week. It was between those and VMR's. Funny thing is everyone says they are played but I see a good number of gti's everyday and have only seen one gti with vmr's and zero with the avant garde's. I see more MB wheels than anything.

Hilfloskind

Go Kart Champion
I've only seen one other vehicle in my area with either wheel...it was an Audi A4 with gunmetal VMR 710's...it was that car that made me what these wheels in general, either brand. I like the two tone finishes from AG so that's what I went with...also, getting 8.0 width wheels was a bonus so I didn't have to stretch my tires at all. VMR only does 8.5 and 9.0 width wheels.