GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

"Shades of grey" my 2011 ug build

andy_uranium

Go Kart Champion

pitbull592

Go Kart Champion
I have my gti back to dd duties. I kept on alot of mods, but I'm also parting a few out. As I dd I'm loving it. Stage 2 still kicks butt, and I don't notice much of a diff from K04 except in the upper end.

Put on my europlate which lets me have some euro style & rep for my job at the same time. CM lu592= Cement masons local union 592

I'm back on stock detroits and am loving it.

Had a few ?'s about my sills. They're the adidas sills for the 4 door golf. Stay tuned for my new weekend/track/show car. This gti will only be seeing shows in club parking or stock class so I can park next to my wife & I'll tell them not to judge me.

pitbull592

Go Kart Champion
UGHHH, bad news trading in the gti next week so my wife can get a routan for our growing family.

Good news, I'm taking her 2011 CC 3.6L 4motion executive & plan to bag it:thumbup:

f4uh8trs

Passed Driver's Ed
This is Stan

Say isn't so, not already. I'm sure the CC will be killer. Wish i had some cash for your part out but i better stay away.

andy_uranium

Go Kart Champion
how are you selling stuff.. you posting it here in the marketplace.. on vortex or just dealing locally with friends etc?

GDOGGTI

Go Kart Champion
boooooo this sucks... but I know the CC will be flawless so its a win-loss situation lol I would buy a lot of your stuff if you werent so far. best of luck