GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

stage 1 + 2 apr intake

Carbonio

Passed Driver's Ed
Totally normal. The pipe is made from carbon fabric and somewhere there needs to be a seam where the ends of the cloth meet. The seam location is a function of tooing requirements and can not be placed just anywhere.

Randum

Go Kart Champion
Totally normal. The pipe is made from carbon fabric and somewhere there needs to be a seam where the ends of the cloth meet. The seam location is a function of tooing requirements and can not be placed just anywhere.

Thanks. Based on bike frames, I assumed this was the case. Thanks!

My2ndGTI

Ready to race!
I got the Stage 1 upgrade a few hours ago. The drive home had too much traffic to let me test it thoroughly. My initial reaction was that the initial response is MUCH better. No more "light turns green, press accelerator...wait...wait...slowly move...now go".

I had a K&N filter in my Corrado. I LOVED the sound it made when you punched the gas pedal. If it sounds much better with the stage 2, I'm in! Debating getting the intake or the Eibach springs next.

Oh what fun!

ThunderPig

Ready to race!
It's good for maybe 5 hp tops, from APR conversation. It mostly looks good and gives you more whoosh noise on let off of throttle. But it looks really good!