GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Ditched work and went for a drive...

itsed65

Passed Driver's Ed
Those are phenomenal pictures man-- what setup did you use for them?
Also sounds like a great day all around, wish I could get away with doing something like that!

Thanks! That will be the last day off all summer. I have mandatory overtime for the next 5 months :mad0259: , so I took it while I could.

I use a Canon 5D MarK II camera, and these shots were taken with 4 different lenses, a 16-35mm zoom, a 24-105mm zoom, a 70-200mm zoom, and finally a 50mm prime lens. About half of them were shot using a tripod, with the rest being hand held.

schnitz85

awesome pics :)
this is the right place for my next holiday :)

Aridi03

Ready to race!
myeah, ditched class for a drive

RAYZGTI

Ready to race!
wow

dont ya just love cali.!!!!!!!really really nice photos bro! I woulda did the same thing if I lived up north............great decision:thumbsup:

r15maniac

Go Kart Champion
nice way top spend a glorious day. great looking car and awesome shots.

I'd love to get back to SF and the coast. It is a very nice area.
:thumbsup:

P

plac

i love driving 280S, get off at Woodside, head up into town, eventually reach Alices, then left down Skyline, then go down Page Mill back to 280.

itsed65

Passed Driver's Ed
C-17! I used to work as a engineering assistant at Boeing in Long Beach, ca where they are produced. Beautiful birds they are.

It's a great jet! I spent 20 years as an aircrew member in the Air Force, starting with C-130's, then C141's and C-27's before finishing on C-17's. I would probably still be doing it if an errant kid hadn't crossed the double yellow and nailed me, ending my career and almost my life.

i love driving 280S, get off at Woodside, head up into town, eventually reach Alices, then left down Skyline, then go down Page Mill back to 280.

I grew up in Cupertino and am very familiar with that route, except I would be coming from the south in those days. Fun stuff even in my old 1970 Cougar!

RIP335

Go Kart Champion
It's a great jet! I spent 20 years as an aircrew member in the Air Force, starting with C-130's, then C141's and C-27's before finishing on C-17's. I would probably still be doing it if an errant kid hadn't crossed the double yellow and nailed me, ending my career and almost my life.

I grew up in Cupertino and am very familiar with that route, except I would be coming from the south in those days. Fun stuff even in my old 1970 Cougar!

Damn bro, sorry to hear that. But your still alive and enjoying life:thumbsup:

What the fuh..... I hate that RHIP BS.

nekkehd

Ready to race!
what kind of camera do you have the quality is unreal nvm saw the post still sick ride!

my 5d mk2 is coming today in the mail along with my 200 prime 2.8 :D .... but damn i did some thinking and

camera>car stuff :D .... sadly