GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Aftermarket headunit, Amp & Sub installed

alsantiago77

what extra things do you buy for you car?

GTIMKV20

APR Stage I
I'm in love with my uberstealth rocking out 200W, that thing bust rattle the crap out of your hatch! And your brain!

Good luck with it!

gomez33

Ready to race!
jackgti : thx something to keep a lookout for, probably wont be changing the sub or amp.

Low Boost : exactly, cant see it with the seat up & i dont really use the trunk as much as i use the back seat area.

alsantiago77 : what sort of extra things? audio or other?

YeahBuddy : skrillex, rusko, flux pavillion, bassnectar, nero, stuff like that & much more.:thumbsup:

DSGVW : yes it does, but thats what the rockford fosgate peq remote is for. turn it down when i get tired of it & crank it back up when i want it

Super_Chicken

I don't see anything wrong with your mounting. Only trouble I ran into was I had to rip out, then unbolt the hooks on the back of the seats to do mine.

(yes the wiring was messy in this pic, it has been cleaned up :p)

I will say 1500w is overkill hahah (but i love it!). Mine's the T1000 and it drowns out all the mids and highs when I crank it. I'm crying since I'm in the process of wiring up the T600 for the fronts, but have yet to deaden or install my focal KR2's in the doors. (Currently trying to figure out the best way to do it)

I will admit when I throw on dubstep everyone in the car gets a free back massage. :thumbup::bellyroll: