GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

South FL *SPOTTED* GTI Thread

snoman

Ready to race!
What up! That was me :D ur csw is clean...

I was on my way to bru's for wings.

Just put on some matte black miro 111's today ... 18x8.5 et45 w/ 10mm ecs spacers up front and 15'mm in the rear...

U planning on going to festival of speed at USP?

Nice ive always liked the 111's. Nah I'm not gonna make it to that but I live right down the street so I'm sure ill run into you sometime.

mcomora

Ready to race!
black GTI with LED tails (otherwise it looked stock) on federal hwy a few miles down from the ferrari dealership yesterday

CLapperhighs

Go Kart Champion
Someone else has my exact car in Weston! 4 door UG. Saw him at the intersection of indian trace and weston road yesterday at around 4:45. I think i also saw him at the pet store back by wings plus about 2 months ago... Unless there's 3 of us!

But yeah i've been seeing a ton lately.

Also there's always a CSG one in the indian trace shopping center parked in front of ace hardware. Its got apr stickers on it.

Emireitor

Ready to race!
ha! that's cool man, you did look like you were in a hurry! lol! where were you coming form? need to get that stage 1 ASAP!

spiker369

on air, don't care
JUST saw two (maybe 3) going East on 14th street right by Western High School. One was a dark color with LED headlights but normal tails, the other I believe was Paul (swfloridamk6) because it was a cw with color matched bottom grill piece and LED tails. SOOOOOO JEALOUS. <3______<3
I was the bone stock csg going west on 14th, the only noticeable thing might have been my led plate lights~

MMM.PWR

Ready to race!
Said hi to a fellow golfmk6er today in Davie. Black GTI with a canibeat sticker. Forgot your username.. did you send me a friend request? :D

MMM.PWR

Ready to race!
cool :thumbup: with so many GTIs on the street, it's hard to find one of us.

spiker369

on air, don't care
JUST saw two (maybe 3) going East on 14th street right by Western High School. One was a dark color with LED headlights but normal tails, the other I believe was Paul (swfloridamk6) because it was a cw with color matched bottom grill piece and LED tails. SOOOOOO JEALOUS. <3______<3
I was the bone stock csg going west on 14th, the only noticeable thing might have been my led plate lights~

Figured out it wasn't Paul. Saw the same white mk6 today at Weston regional park, led tails weren't oem or reps, the lights were more spread apart and the lenses looked clear (at least from my view standing on the half pipe).

chino246

Ready to race!
I'm surprised nobody has seen my car. I drive around Dade/ Broward all the time on the highways.... lol

chino246

Ready to race!
CSG LED tails / DRL's saw me ahead of him on NB I-95 after I merged on and aparently got excited and started hauling ass lol

arcboy2006

Go Kart Champion
I saw one last night on the west bound 836 and like 27ave as I flew by him so not sure of details lol

chino246

Ready to race!