GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

HYDE16 Build Thread - Project Jekyll & Hyde

SuPeR GTi

Go Kart Champion
possibly, lol. Need to dig them up and host them and post them.

gotcha. no rush take your time.

did you wait until the second change with the same oil to send in your Blackstone tho? i know many companies say as much as 1 qt of the previous oil can line your internals/pan providing inaccurate results.

Fleron2301

Go Kart Champion
Awesome build man. I love your reviews. I kinda use your car as a role model, what I would eventually want my car to be. Perfect blend/mix.

For your engine and transmission mounts, they are stock right? When I had only the HPA 75a, I still felt some engine movement that was eliminated with the SPM mounts. Minimal NVH increase, although the engine does sound louder/throatier.

Did you still have the SB stage 2 clutch kit when you installed the HPA?

Still have no NVH from the WALK? KW V1s in the plans or Bilstein shocks?

Nice car :thumbup:

HYDE161

Go Kart Champion
Thank you very much! HPA puck with SB Stage 3 disk and WALK kit feel great. No plans for full engine mount replacements just yet. I may try the KW V1's as the next upgrade.

Awesome build man. I love your reviews. I kinda use your car as a role model, what I would eventually want my car to be. Perfect blend/mix.

For your engine and transmission mounts, they are stock right? When I had only the HPA 75a, I still felt some engine movement that was eliminated with the SPM mounts. Minimal NVH increase, although the engine does sound louder/throatier.

Did you still have the SB stage 2 clutch kit when you installed the HPA?

Still have no NVH from the WALK? KW V1s in the plans or Bilstein shocks?

Nice car :thumbup:

Jack14

Ready to race!
Sounds good. I got a quick glance at dub run before you left but id like to see it up close.

HYDE161

Go Kart Champion
Got any pics of that painted valance?