GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

DIY Piss Mod MKVI

Dub_75

Ready to race!
Not to be rude, but I'm not worried about getting into fights with ppl.... I'm not easily intimidated ..I'm 6'4 260lbs n jacked, my very presence scares old white women, if someone can beat my ass then bravo for them they deserve that win... but anyways.... BACK TO MY MOD..... Does anyone know how to do it?!

nvturbo

Go Kart Champion
ROUND 1.......FIGHT!!!

Last edited:

Velociraptor Thrust

Go Kart Champion
Not to be rude, but I'm not worried about getting into fights with ppl.... I'm not easily intimidated ..I'm 6'4 260lbs n jacked, my very presence scares old white women, if someone can beat my ass then bravo for them they deserve that win... but anyways.... BACK TO MY MOD..... Does anyone know how to do it?!

Did you miss the part about guns & shit?

Velociraptor Thrust

Go Kart Champion
Yeah, times have changed and I wouldn't do this now. I'm not an easily intimidated individual or one that looks like one you'd care to perturb, and I wouldn't dream of doing this in today's driving....."atmosphere"

Just recently I had a guy chase me down for using my windshield washer while driving in front of him.....I wasn't trying to aggravate this man, my windshield was truly dirty and this dude looses it:yikes:

Starts tailgating me, honking at me and flashing his lights, I'm not kidding

At one point he drove in a center turn lane to flip me off. We were in a downtown, city streets type area, people everywhere....

Remember I said I'm not easily intimidated....

This not so- gentleman, was driving a highly polished and brand new black BMW X5, I actually admired his rig as I parked in the middle of the road and walked back to his car. I asked him if he was following me, he yeled at me "YES MF'ER" as I looked around, exactly what I had hoped would happen occurred and everyone was staring....

He proceeds to scream at me that he was following me because I sprayed shit all over his BMW.....and starts to throw his door open and I caught And said he should stay in his car....

I TOLD HIM HE NEEDED TO RELAX, IT WAS WINDSHEILD WIPER FLUID, NOT POOP.

He got even more mad (and actually I screwed up by touching his rig) and told me to get my hands off his car :23:

At this point he flew out of his car and got in my face, leaving his car in gear.... Before he could realize I was reaching for my gun I told him (this was good to, I actually said this) you need to secure your vehicle....and he really did, my car was 4' in front of his

At this point he pretty much jumped back into his car and I followed him up to it and started to close the door, he still had no clue I was carrying a firearm. Once he figured out how to get his transmission in park he glared me in the eye but I didn't allow him to speak. I got really stern, I told him he threatened me, and at this point I let him know, also my child in the back seat:mad: and because of that threat I decided to stop in the middle of the street in front of everyone, and my hand was on my .45 auto, and I showed him the butt of the pistol un secured in its holster;)

You should see what happens to a mans rage when he sees his outcome in this fashion. Although I would've had more fun neutralizing this guy with my hands, once children enter your life greater reservation naturally sets in and greater security must also be taken.

Many apologies were made, I apologized too for not taking notice of his vehicle before I used my windshield washer. I really didn't notice him, I don't even know how close he was when I did it, which as I drove away I thought about??? I bet that asshole was close:rolleyes:

10 years ago he would've lost his teeth before I said a word and I would've just drove off

Just be careful people, there's already too much stress anxiety and anger in the world....there's no need to add any more:p

Love it :clap::clap::clap:

DerekKanarek

Ready to race!
I want to do it. I'm in highschool and kids tailgate me all the time

Dub_75

Ready to race!
Did you miss the part about guns & shit?

Did you miss the part when i said but anyways.... BACK TO MY MOD..... Does anyone know how to do it?! ... I'm not worried about someone having a gun, but if your worried about it then don't do the mod. It's that simple :clap::barf:

rawbdog

Go Kart Champion
Prett sure you can just turn the nozzle and have it spray upward which would cause it to go onto the car behind you.

mycrors7

Go Kart Champion
on the gti, you cant because the spoiler/rear light are in the way.. on the tdi and golfs, you can twist the nozzle around because it doesnt have the extended spoiler

Tiggy1

Go Kart Champion
i did it a while ago. it makes people laugh instead of rage.... LOL. i also have a golf and i dont have a roof spolier, so its easier to make the mod happen

DBESTGTI1

Go Kart Champion