Official California FS/FT/WTB/WTT Thread

ben tumbling

Passed Driver's Ed
IC gasket+clip
$15 glendale/eagle rock

mystikalous

Ready to race!
FS: OEM-RCD-310
9/10 condition...like new....replaced this with an RCD-510.....$100 OBO +shipping

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sanderson719

Passed Driver's Ed
Have a set of Audi A8 wheels I've been sitting on for a while. Looking to just get rid of em. They're 19x9 et33 all around. Asking price: FREE. Nothing wrong with them. Got them when I got the car and never put them on. If you're interested you can pm me or text 843-415-1996. Located in Oceanside. Thanks Gents.

mattttt

Go Kart Champion
Have a set of Audi A8 wheels I've been sitting on for a while. Looking to just get rid of em. They're 19x9 et33 all around. Asking price: FREE. Nothing wrong with them. Got them when I got the car and never put them on. If you're interested you can pm me or text 843-415-1996. Located in Oceanside. Thanks Gents.

Dibs!!

robeeeerob

Go Kart Champion

Wow, yeah that's super awesome of you man!!! Even though I'm not taking them, thank you! [emoji5]️[emoji16][emoji106]

Sanderson719

Passed Driver's Ed
Thanks guys. I think they're going to a good home!

mycrors7

Go Kart Champion
Dang if it wasn't for WET tomorrow I'd be picking those up for my brother as his late bday gift.
Big :thumbsup: to you man! I was a bit late to catch the deal.

DDKing13

Ready to race!
Got a couple things for sale from my old mk6 from before it was totaled. Need to get rid of this stuff to help fund my e30 project. Would prefer pickup but I'm open to shipping at your cost.

Basically brand new ballasts. Had on the car for about 2 months. Asking $200 for the pair.

Stock OEM Taillights. Very good condition. No pits or deep scratches. Only the very minute surface scratches that can be easily buffed out. Only had on the car for about 30k miles. Make me an offer.

I also have the full stock suspension (about 40k miles), OEM carpets, all owners manuals with the leather holder, and OEM lug nut covers. Make me an offer on any of it. I'll take almost anything, as long as its a fair offer. The only price I'm really set on is the ballasts, I feel like $200 for both is more than fair.

bump

mk7matteo

Go Kart Champion
still looking for a badgeless grille if anyone has one

Last edited:

GTIMK6_

Ready to race!
Hey Peeps looking to sell my Oem led Dark Cherry Tails with Rear Fog. Had them on the car for a year, which was approximately 6,000 miles. Adapters are included in the sale. Selling for $550(Price Drop $500) and will prefer local pickup in Pasadena. Doing a Oem xenon with led conversion and its costing me more than I expected so these need to go. If anymore pictures are needed please let me know!

PRICE DROP to $500 picked up! Was just taking photos for someone, and it seems that there are water marks in the left outter tail.

View attachment 47723View attachment 47724View attachment 47725

Here is a picture of the water marks

Last edited: