GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

ChiChat 18: CAR MODS GALORE; CAR PROBLEMS GALORE

Status
Not open for further replies.

clownish

just clowning around
I have never had these - but someone was telling me that there are Kit Kat drumsticks at Kroger’s now, along with Crunch and a few other candy bar flavors.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion
I have never had these - but someone was telling me that there are Kit Kat drumsticks at Kroger’s now, along with Crunch and a few other candy bar flavors.

We used to get some butterfinger ones that were pretty good.

Former Honda Guy

Autocross Newbie
Dropping my girl off at Komet Motorsports tomorrow for upgraded rear diff bushings and a haldex service. I’ll pick her up on Saturday and take her over to see Lui for the UM haldex flash!! I can’t wait to barnstorm some on ramps! It should be fun even on winter tires.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

snobrdrdan

former GTI owner

I’m so glad I broke my sugar habit. This thread would be making me crave some diabetes.

Kit Kat lasagna

Phur

Autocross Champion
Have you tried the white chocolate covered ones? I think they only come out around the Holidays.

Back when my wife and I first got our own place we would eat an entire box of white fudge covered Oreos and milk in a single sitting. (We were in an “altered state” at the time). That was some good shit!

Phur

Autocross Champion

jay745

What Would Glenn Danzig Do
Dropping my girl off at Komet Motorsports tomorrow for upgraded rear diff bushings and a haldex service. I’ll pick her up on Saturday and take her over to see Lui for the UM haldex flash!! I can’t wait to barnstorm some on ramps! It should be fun even on winter tires.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
What's komet charging for that?

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

uglybastard

Autocross Champion
hot water heater has been fixed finally. need to wait a bit before taking it for a test shower but im glad i dont have to shower at work anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.