GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

MKVI HOT OR NOT?!

RAYZGTI

Ready to race!
Hey Panda

Love your ride my only critique is maybe consider doing some tinted side markers or clear........and some tinted tails but thats it NICE ride bro......

Ugene55

Ready to race!

Hey man what did you use to smoke your tails and head lights?

PandaGTI

Go Kart Champion
Love your ride my only critique is maybe consider doing some tinted side markers or clear........and some tinted tails but thats it NICE ride bro......

Clear or painted markers are in the future as well as oem led tails.

Before that I'm putting more into the performance to try and chase down the fastest fwd times around the track for a street tired full interior car. So I've got carbotech xp10 and xp8 pads along with new motul fluid going in next week before buttowillow.

I see you're in RC... I work there so sometimes you'll see me around either in a CC, GTI, or FJ all panda colored with panda plates.

Randum

Go Kart Champion

Not sure what to do with the background, but I really like the pic of the car....Do not like this background thing at all

Last edited:

fatih69

Ready to race!
Looks beautiful man--how hard was the LED xenon retrofit? Did you have to purchase anything additional or just recode them with a vag com?

Thanks mate, the LED headlights came standard with my car, so did the golf R tail lights. The dealer told me the 2011 GTI's with the xenon option will now have the LED headlights (Australia that is, not sure if that's worldwide).

VW-TX

Go Kart Champion

Stock......

Skywarp23

Ready to race!
OK, so it has stock wheels still (hopefully not too much longer though), but still, here's my contribution. What do you think?

Emillionaire90

Ready to race!
Recently got the Golf R Headlights installed, lightly tinted the fogs, rolled the front fenders and spun my ST Coils all the way down front and back. Spacers and camber are next!!

Skywarp23

Ready to race!
Recently got the Golf R Headlights installed, lightly tinted the fogs, rolled the front fenders and spun my ST Coils all the way down front and back. Spacers and camber are next!!

ummmm....yeah......that's hot!! :clap: