Call your dealer

tardman91

Ready to race!
i just found a vw cable to work with the radio

Part # Item Number: 000-051-446-D
MDI Adapter - 3.5MM AUX Jack
29.00 for the cable

Call your dealer

That's just a 3.5mm cable. Won't give me integration and charging through the head unit which is what I'm really after. It would be cheaper for me to go aftermarket or just get the MDI box for my RCD-310 than to upgrade to the 510 and still have to buy the MDI box. Unless I found a killer deal somewhere.

Gti For Me

Go Kart Champion
you will be better off with a aftermarket unit.

Gti For Me

Go Kart Champion
This isn't the new version with HD radio?

No HD radio

I have HD on my RNS-510 and it is useless staion go in and out,HD will be good when all radio stations go digital,which will be another 10 years LOL.

chino246

Ready to race!
Interested. I have a base model but i have a Sirius XM account. what would I need to do to have the new head unit connected in the car and have the Sirius XM enabled.? I do have the MDI in my center console already (not that I use it). Would this be plug and play? What other adapters would I need? Thanks. I may just take this off your hands.

Gti For Me

Go Kart Champion
Interested. I have a base model but i have a Sirius XM account. what would I need to do to have the new head unit connected in the car and have the Sirius XM enabled.? I do have the MDI in my center console already (not that I use it). Would this be plug and play? What other adapters would I need? Thanks. I may just take this off your hands.

Plug and play,if you have Vag-com you might want to change the coding but not required,but if you do i will give you the coding #

Sirius has expire but you can activate it and i will give you the ESN # with this radio.

Gti For Me

Go Kart Champion
SOLD